Who is the richest man on Arrse?

Didn’t Prince Harry have an account?
This thread has the potential for more Pork Pies than the balcony saga!

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
It was a cold, dark night in Belfast....

Bugsy, with his translation service that could earn up to 300k a year, his sideline in picture restoration and the royalties that he gets from his best selling books (Plus the cash he made earlier in life selling heroin), he is the Jeff Bezos of ARRSE.

If you are wondering why he lives in a shitty, rundown ground floor rented flat with all that cash its so he can be in solidarity with the proletarians.

Good morning,

I am writing to you to ask for your help.

My name is Major Gates and I and I am currently serving with the Special Forces in Iraq.

As you may know, Saddam Hussein had hidden caches of gold and other valuables around the country. I have recently discovered one of these caches, valued at nearly $30 million. As the Iraqi military is in turmoil, I need your help in smuggling this gold out of the country. I am willing to give you $3 million dollars for your efforts.

Please send your bank account details urgently to facilitate the removal of this gold from the country.

Thank you for your cooperation

Major Gates

Who here has the greatest net worth? In simpler terms- who is the richest man on Arrse?
Hoverpot. According to the reports, he absconded with piles of money from lots of ARRSErs

Who here has the greatest net worth? In simpler terms- who is the richest man on Arrse?
Why, are you planning a hit or a bit of extortion?

I thought everyone on here was a multi-millionaire Captain of Industry, with a 24 year old model as a wife, and a garage full of supercars?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Total Networth: $18,870,872,773 according to Torn Stats - Welcome

But there are probably others richer.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought everyone on here was a multi-millionaire Captain of Industry, with a 24 year old model as a wife, and a garage full of supercars?

In reality that would just be @Ravers , but only when he pretends to be poorer than he actually is.

OP - the answer is no, he isn't going to share any of it with you.

Isn’t big business Bob the richest on here?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
@jarrod248 hasn't spent more than 27p in any given year since money existed.
He did once barter for a freshly killed Mammoth and didn't check that it included the tusks, and he's been bitter about that ever since.

He could be worth a fortune, if you happen to be male, young, fit (and possibly a postman) he may take an interest in you.

Latest Threads