Who is the next DJ on the Yewtree list?

Nah. Kids are bigger than him. look in other directions.

Watched Steven Fry getting interviewed on BBC world last week. He made quite a valid point. Why is it mainly Disc Jockeys who have been targeted by Yewtree.

A lot of pop groups had their 'groupies' too . . Dr Hook made reference to teenage groupies in their song ' On the cover of the Rolling Stone' . . I think a lot of bands looked on it as a perk and way of Life ..

....totally innocent man?
Dont you come on this thread spouting tolerance and compassion, my man @Auld-Yin .

It's the Naafi - standards ffs. Adapt, adopt and condemn.....

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
A lot of pop groups had their 'groupies' too . . Dr Hook made reference to teenage groupies in their song ' On the cover of the Rolling Stone' . . I think a lot of bands looked on it as a perk and way of Life ..

plenty of bands mention under age sex, either subtly or even rather blatantly.

Gary Puckett & the Union Gap - 'young girl'
aroesmith 'jailbait'
the police 'don't stand so close to me'
ACDC 'dirty deeds done dirt cheap'
Rainbow 'all night long'
the Macc Lads 'Julie the Schoolie'

J

JWBenett

They've probably done them all. Next they'll be digging up corpses or investigating irritating trumpets that rape the ears.
So that should take another few years before they have to start on suited and booted fat cats and taxi drivers.

And there's always Alan Partridge.

haggler

War Hero
Is Ed Stewart still alive?
He met his wife when she was 13 and he was nearly 40 and married her when she hit 17
Presented junior choice for over a decade and crackerjack as well

Has Pat Sharp been investigated yet?

That mullet he had for years is a crime in itself.

Is Ed Stewart still alive?
He met his wife when she was 13 and he was nearly 40 and married her when she hit 17
Presented junior choice for over a decade and crackerjack as well
Stewart was 34 when he met his future wife Chiara, 13.

Not a DJ but of the era; Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones) met Mandy Smith when he was 47 and she just 13. The relationship was allegedly consummated when she was 14 and they married four years later in 1989. Divorce followed in 1991.

(An oddity here was that whilst Wyman was married to Mandy Smith, his son became engaged to Mandy's mother.)

Latest Threads