Who is the most irritating twat on TV?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This thread has probably been done before, bt I'm sure there has got to be some arrsehole on TV who you would cheerfully slap stupid!

My own personal target of physical abuse would be that googly-eyed, chutney-ferret Graham Norton.
Closely followed by Chris Evans and Dale Winton.
220px-Graham_Norton_2004-12-04.jpg
This man is a cock!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I don't know if you've heard, but there's a button on your remote control that means you can turn the telly off if there's a programme on you don't want to watch.

Crazyness, I know.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I don't know if you've heard, but there's a button on your remote control that means you can turn the telly off if there's a programme on you don't want to watch.

Crazyness, I know.
Can't be arrsed asking the leader of the opposition to pass it to me

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Can't be arrsed asking the leader of the opposition to pass it to me
Doom her to the rest of her life of re-reruns of Robson Green's Fishing programmes then. That will learn her.

The Weather chap on my local TV station, He is the sort of cnut you just know would be a twat at parties, loud, brash, laughs at unfunny crap. I would deffo get the urge to snot the git if I ever saw him.

That cnut Norton superceded only by the multi millionaire Middle East Peace Envoy, the other and larger cnut who got people killed.
Apart from that, all those twats on any "celebrity" or even "reality" TV shows.
There actually is real talent on TV you know

Crazyness, I know.
I'm now sure you are single, if you weren't you'd know that the remote control of the shit box is not for male use whilst there is a wife present.
I just piss off to another room if she's got the TV on as invariably it's shite she's watching.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I'm now sure you are single, if you weren't you'd know that the remote control of the shit box is not for male use whilst there is a wife present.
I just piss off to another room if she's got the TV on as invariably it's shite she's watching.
The telly remote is always mine. Robson Green is just an example of when I was in the Falklands and the telly changer in my room froze up and I couldn't change channels for about 4 whole hours. I didn't have a Kindle then. It was a living hell.

is having an "amusing" gorilla avatar the new CI for dullness?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Usually some fooking shopping channel or a soap

SPIDER38

On ROPS
On ROPs
those two fu/cking fat biker chefs, all their food looks like its cooked and stewed in a dustbin its the type thats fed to tramps by the salvation army at christmas time with a depressing brass band in the background.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

war89uk

Swinger
Lorraine Kelly. Her voice goes right through me & jocks are never that happy.

Meow pussycat, you just make bitchy little comments while we talk partners.
Since yours is taking it up the wrong un from some other bloke.
you're nearly as dull as jelly boredom. nearly

I'll leave you licking your internet shire wounds like your missus is licking that other blokes cock, as I don't want to derail the blokes thread.
say something funny.

go on, I dare you.

those two fu/cking fat biker chefs, all their food looks like its cooked and stewed in a dustbin its the type thats fed to tramps by the salvation army at christmas time with a depressing brass band in the background.
They're actually alright those two, I was on their Christmas special a few years ago and had some venison they cooked for us on set, was decent grub.

Latest Threads