Who is the most irritating Newsreader/Broadcaster or correspodent?

Naga Munchetty is my favourite hate piece at the moment. Seemed to be unable to ennunciate the Kemlins response this morning along with some blonde tart reviewing the papers. "Theresa May seems to have surrounded herself. ....." whilst reporting on BJ saying that Putin must have ordered the attacks. Now I know that BJ can be a plum sometimes but by definition that has to be implicit by virtue of Putin being HoS. Oh the head toss and rolling eyes.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s a good thing nobody listens to the World Service. R4 pipes it before 6am and its done by a team of impressionists with the worst Idi Amin accents. I’m sure one day i’ll hear “...de main problem wid de Ugandan Navy is we ain’t got no sea.”

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s a good thing nobody listens to the World Service. R4 pipes it before 6am and its done by a team of impressionists with the worst Idi Amin accents. I’m sure one day i’ll hear “...de main problem wid de Ugandan Navy is we ain’t got no sea.”
I suppose that is because they think Lake Victoria is not good enough.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Eamon "Smarmyarrse" Holmes, so far up his own arrse, he cleans his teeth with a bog brush! Kunt is an irritating waste of space.

Adebayo used to have "correspondents" on the World Football Phone-In from Africa. The thick accents and crappy analogue telephones rendered the whole thing unintelligible. "Mumble mumble buzzzzzz Didier Drogba"

Sadly not. He was in my way. He heard me any my oppos talking, and assumed that because we have Belfast accents we'd want a conversation. He was incorrect in that assumption.

Stephen Nolan - i dont think he knows how to say any other words, apart from 'EU' or Brexit, or better still that Royal stalking/bum licker Nicholas Witchell, the creepy obsessive weirdo.

Naga Munchetty is my favourite hate piece at the moment. Seemed to be unable to ennunciate the Kemlins response this morning along with some blonde tart reviewing the papers. "Theresa May seems to have surrounded herself. ....." whilst reporting on BJ saying that Putin must have ordered the attacks. Now I know that BJ can be a plum sometimes but by definition that has to be implicit by virtue of Putin being HoS. Oh the head toss and rolling eyes.
She lives quite near to me and can be seen occasionally in a local pub. Mad keen golfer (very competitive). She could never be accused of suffering from low self-esteem.

She lives quite near to me and can be seen occasionally in a local pub. Mad keen golfer (very competitive). She could never be accused of suffering from low self-esteem.
Is it as obnoxious in 3D as it comes across in 2D?
It deserves to be used as a 4 iron.

(not overly sure of the golferaring terminology , my dad <PBUH> played but I just saw it as a waste of a good tab)

Frank Gardner is particularly irritating. Personifies everything I hate about Ex-Army officers (albeit as a STAB). Comes from the same pompous mould as Andrew 'Plebgate' Mitchell.

He was in 4 RGJ.