Who is the longest serving Officer on ARRSE?

shaka

Old-Salt
Outstanding said:
Difficult one to answer, but which arrser has the longest amount of Officer service.

SMC 4 anyone?
Does this include LE. Enlisted 1966 commissioned 1990 still serving. 40 years on, oh and I can still do my BFT in under 12 mins.
 
Got to admire your style and the cut of your jib, 12 minutes is very impressive! I was trying to elicit responses from those with long periods of commisioned service.

Grestest respect
OS
 

shaka

Old-Salt
Outstanding said:
Got to admire your style and the cut of your jib, 12 minutes is very impressive! I was trying to elicit responses from those with long periods of commisioned service.

Grestest respect
OS
Apologies should have read all the question, story of my life.
 
Although this is posted in the Officers' Forum, do you mean commissioned, or non-commissioned?
 
Oh goody, it's another one of Outstanding's "I missed thepoint of everything about being an officer" threads. Snuggle up and lets watch with scarce bated breath...
 
shaka said:
Outstanding said:
Difficult one to answer, but which arrser has the longest amount of Officer service.

SMC 4 anyone?
Does this include LE. Enlisted 1966 commissioned 1990 still serving. 40 years on, oh and I can still do my BFT in under 12 mins.
Well done shaka, that's impressive. I was born in '66 and am just completing 23+ years service!
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good CO and Bad CO - they started Arrse after all!!!!
 
shaka said:
Outstanding said:
Difficult one to answer, but which arrser has the longest amount of Officer service.

SMC 4 anyone?
Does this include LE. Enlisted 1966 commissioned 1990 still serving. 40 years on, oh and I can still do my BFT in under 12 mins.
That's good going, in all senses!

Litotes
 

Wedgy

War Hero
Cuddles said:
Oh goody, it's another one of Outstanding's "I missed thepoint of everything about being an officer" threads. Snuggle up and lets watch with scarce bated breath...
What an Outstanding thread this is.
 
nearly 2500 posts in just one year

got to be a work shy student type

surprised you can see the computer screen for all the smoke from your joint

get a life, get a job - stop sponging from your parents or the state
 

Baz44

War Hero
My money is on Gremlin :)
 

Latest Threads

Top