Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by FireChid666, Apr 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I tend to believe The Emperor Is the hardest, what do you think?
  2. No contest.

Boba Fett.

3. C3PO - to go into the tough space-port bars he does and mince around like that...DU nails he is mate!
  4. I think the Borg are nails. Especially when they assimilate the rest of the Swedish Tennis squad.
  5. ???????hmmmmmm
  6. Boba Fet? he a big girly man who gets eaten by a slug.

the Chewster is rock, he'll rip your arms out if their sockets and he doesn't need to wear clothes in any weather, maybe he's from Newcastle?
  7. walten kommando???
  8. Darth Vader is by far the hardest ever if you read any of the books the things he done in them they couldn't film in the earlier made films he is awesome and has specially built super fast robots for him to train against because their isn't a race that is fast enough!!
  9. I'm going to say Darth Vader. True he may have taken a minor beating off some Scot barsteward, but he got him in the end. Bloody scots, they ruined the chosen one.
  10. Darth Vader is a poof, I mean who did he actually beat ?

A bunch of Sand people armed with sticks , a group of jedi kids in training ? Christ he had to wait till Obi Wan had altsiemzers before he could beat him and even then Ben threw the fight, plays to win against his kid as well

Han's my man BTW, shoot the barstwerds while their not watching, nice :D
  11. These are interesting points. I personally think that Leia would kick feck out of any cnut she pleases without getting all scratchy and b*tchy
  12. It has to be the Ewoks!! Cute & Cuddly. Mean with a spear and more home made weapons than the A-Team - and they actually do damage to the StormTroopers.
  13. Without becoming an uber-nerd here, the best of Darth Vader's efforts were never seen. The 3 year clone wars period was where he stuck out, hence his 'hero' status in episode 3. Of course based on what you actually get to see, yes you do have a point.
  14. Come on!!! It clearly has to be yoda. When your that height, cant speak normally and can still kick arrse you know hes hard!