Who is running the country?

What the hell is going on? every announcement today has come from lord mandelson (the one who was given the boot for being corrupt, and then consequently given his peerage!)
correct me if I am wrong but is he not the business secetary? surely he should stick to matters that concern err..... Business, instead he comments on how labour are marshalling their campaign, how the likelyhood is that that the pow's are unlikely to be found alive, and now how Brown is ready for a tv showdown on the election, hell I thought that sort of thing happened in the house of commons.
If cameron takes him up on that offer he is a mug as it would no doubt be staged managed, this goverment is clutching at straws, my only fear is that the economy picks up before the next election,the public are extremely fickle, if their price of beer is lowered they may stay with liabor, and combined with the chav element they may sneek it! :evil:

No-one....

EDIT:

Now, who is ruining the country, well thats another matter.

You answer your question in your first sentence - it is Mr. Mandelson.

Additionally, may I respectfully point out that he was TWICE obliged to resign from the government for inappropriate dealings. He was therefore DOUBLY qualified to go to the wholly corrupt European Soviet Union as a Commissar.

Now he is back with three aims. They are:

Firstly, the absolute destruction of Great Britain.

Secondly, the absorption of Great Britain into the European Soviet Union.

Thirdly, the coronation of his friend Bliar as President (for life) of the European Soviet Union.

lsquared said:

Additionally, may I respectfully point out that he was TWICE obliged to resign from the government for inappropriate dealings. He was therefore DOUBLY qualified to go to the wholly corrupt European Soviet Union as a Commissar.

Thirdly, the coronation of his friend Bliar as President (for life) of the European Soviet Union.
Great, except you missed one thing.

Cherie becoming First Lady. 8O

If you don't already know who is running the country into the ground, then there's little help for you.

Nurse!

The owners of the country who fool the people using polit-technologies and always have obedient servants in 10 from this or that party.

KGB_resident said:

The owners of the country who fool the people using polit-technologies and always have obedient servants in 10 from this or that party.
Ahhh but their is revolution in the air Sergey..

Our bent politicians (Can I use that term when refering to Mandy?) days are numbered. I think we have maybe one more parliamentary term before our disgruntled military teach Mr Mandleson and co the true meaning of the word "Camp". :evil:

Majorpain said:
lsquared said:

My bold - Aha... spotted your deliberate mistake. It's Mandy to be First Lady surely? Oh and don't call him Shirley

Who is running the Country?

No one as such.
It’s a gang thing.
Every time I watch PM question time, (which is not often) you will see how the country is run.
Anyone can do it;
Stand up, sit down, stand up sit down.
Stand up sit down. Have a jeer then laugh.
After about one hour stand up and walk out.
Easy isn’t it?

Edited to add;
If you’re sitting in the front benches, all you have to do is sit with your arms folded, and pretend to agree by nodding your head.

Majorpain said:
lsquared said:

:puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker: :puker:

The_Coming_Man said:
KGB_resident said:

Their revolution? They don't need revolutions. And they merely allow your to pick the neaxt card from their deck.

KGB_resident said:
The_Coming_Man said:
KGB_resident said:

Their revolution? They don't need revolutions. And they merely allow your to pick the neaxt card from their deck.
Spelling error "There" is revolution in the air.

Things are bad here Sergey, our government is packed with "Former" communists who haven't had the sense to grow out of their student politics.

The only card they will be dealt will be the Ace of Spades flipped nonchalantly onto their bullet riddled corpses by the boys in the firing squad.

Oh well, one can always dream! :D

The_Coming_Man said:
KGB_resident said:
The_Coming_Man said:
KGB_resident said:

Things are bad here Sergey, our government is packed with "Former" communists who haven't had the sense to grow out of their student politics.
Things are much worse here in Russia. Yes, "former" communists who became now capitalists have built corrupted regime with moron Putin as a leader. The people is brainwashed. We are being run by a gang of thieves. In comparison with our corruptioners their Lordships Mandelson and Levy are almost saints.

Without a doubt, Scandleson manipulates Gorgon's strings, Gorgon is completely oblivious to Scandleson setting him up for a right good pasting come election time, which will probably be announced immediately after the Irish have voted yes to the Lisbon Treaty. Scandleson is holding the reigns to ensure Bliar gets his dream dicatorship.

And Mandy is now sayin how he would welcome live TV debate between Brown and Cameron which it seems is something Brown doesn't want to do. 646 elected MP's think they're in charge, really?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8174174.stm

Lord Mandelson has said he is "open" to the idea of a televised debate between Gordon Brown and David Cameron during the next election campaign.

The business secretary told the BBC that the public had to choose between the two leaders and the more debate about this choice the better.

The parties had "competing" values and policies which must be aired, he said.

But Downing Street said Gordon Brown's view on a TV debate, which he is thought to oppose, had not changed.

It has been reported that Mr Brown thinks a televised discussion is unnecessary as he confronts Conservative leader Mr Cameron regularly in Parliament.

Mr Cameron is backing the idea, saying it would be good for democracy.

For someone who has a somewhat blemished history, unelected, having so much power suggest democracy isn't in Nu Liabours mandate.

big_mac4824 said:
What the hell is going on? every announcement today has come from lord mandelson (the one who was given the boot for being corrupt, and then consequently given his peerage!)
correct me if I am wrong but is he not the business secetary? surely he should stick to matters that concern err..... Business, instead he comments on how labour are marshalling their campaign, how the likelyhood is that that the pow's are unlikely to be found alive, and now how Brown is ready for a tv showdown on the election, hell I thought that sort of thing happened in the house of commons.
If cameron takes him up on that offer he is a mug as it would no doubt be staged managed, this goverment is clutching at straws, my only fear is that the economy picks up before the next election,the public are extremely fickle, if their price of beer is lowered they may stay with liabor, and combined with the chav element they may sneek it! :evil:
He is probably being groomed for taking up a higher profile job - done partly by giving him more exposure to the public etc.

He, like the majority of MP's are corrupt and dishonest, claim for expenses knowing full well their claims are immoral - "oh but we are not doing anything wrong, i have made my claims within the rules", you may well have but the rules were laid down by MP's for MP's. if this is the case why did parliament try to cover them up rather than be transparrent.

I can't be bothered to go on about this subject because it makes me so angry - incidentally I have never voted in my life. Why - because they are all as bad as each other.

OK i am going on now, when doing party political broadcasts etc, i would rather hear about the things that they are going to change which they dont tell you about until they are in power. its called being open and honest - but this will never happen.

The_Coming_Man said:
KGB_resident said:
The_Coming_Man said:
KGB_resident said:

The only card they will be dealt will be the Ace of Spades flipped nonchalantly onto their bullet riddled corpses by the boys in the firing squad.

Oh well, one can always dream!
:D
Indeed - that image will send me to sleep with a happy smile on my face! :D :twisted: