Who is responsible for the running of JPA

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Outstanding, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On another thread it is cited that the success of JPA is a matter of leadership and not administration.
    Any Comments?
  2. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Both. If the MoD actually paid for the trials and the proper programming of JPA, the Armed Forces would not see the debacle that has been suffered by all 3 services.

Leadership - by not sticking to their guns and fighting for the extra resources to make it right. For failing to educate people properly of the good and not so good points of JPA so everyone knows how to use it.

Admin - for not preparing properly for the conversion, for not meeting the KPIs set out to delivering JPA complaints and issues and finally for not ensuring the system was good to go prior to making this sorry episode come to life.

Really - it comes down to money and the desire to ensure that the correct product is put out on the streets with full confidence that it will work (with an acceptable amount of unforseen glitches - not a raft of them).
  3. There's someone running it?
  4. Yes, a monkey with a Cossor.
  5. Yeah but he is currently offline due to tech difficulties... :D
  6. Yes but we cant do anything until we get enough terminals, should have them by 2010 at this rate. Well planned project :?
  7. And no internet access as it is not secure - just like all the banks, paypal, E-bay and Amazon deals that happen in their thousands every minute!!
  8. I have stopped putting claims in just because it is so annoying waiting for approval. It looks like it was designed to be difficult. Plus i miss getting any advice of the pay staff about what i am entitled to.

MOD cost cutting excercise