Who is or was your Favourite Poof?....

I know lots of Arrsers have a very low opinion of most poofs,but there must be at least one poof that you like/admire.Over the years there have been many witty/clever/funny or just philanthropical.

So which Poof do you admire?,,

For my part,,

1,,,Oscar Wilde,,,Wit

2,,,Quentin Crisp,,Oddity

4,,,Frankie Howard,,,Funny

Sorry if it's been done before,,but hey what the hell it's Sunday afternoon,,,,,

Julius Caesar.

I admire the ones that have managed to maintain a high public profile yet have not actually been properly caught at it:

Gordon Brown
John Travolta
Prince Edward
Burt Weedon
Rock Hudson
Grant Mitchell ...er....
That bloke off of Doctor Who...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I admire the ones that have managed to maintain a high public profile yet have not actually been properly caught at it:

Gordon Brown
Not a lot of people know it, but Broon used to go out with Sheena McDonald. (The poor cow. Wouldn't wish that on anybody)

Gordon Brown
John Travolta
Prince Edward
Burt Weedon
Rock Hudson
Grant Mitchell ...er....
That bloke off of Doctor Who...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You forgot William Hague.

Hehe.. fair enough...

In that case my favourite poofs are;

Kenny Everret... as he was funny

Freddie Mercury... as he was singy

And my sisters mate Mark.. who is a fat scottish spunk gargler, but quite humerous when he's not out cock hunting...
Ah,you have a sister........you know what is now required of you to fulfil your obligation.

I watched Eurovision once... that was all....
It's ok, heartface. It ain't an issue any more in this Man's Army or Navy. In the RAF, it's positively encouraged.

Honestly.... just cos someone might dance in the kitchen, on a lonely Saturday night, sipping Rose and singing all the words to 'I will survive'...

Every fucker thinks your a friend of the cheesy rollneck and slightly light of foot...
Stop digging, mate.

Attachments

K

Kirkz

Honestly toffee... if I were to post a photo it would take up too much space... I'd rather rim Mark The Gay than spoon with my ugly sister....

She's a good eight man lift at best mate...
Get the pics up! She sounds perfect for this site :thumright:

The Westminster pink mafia always claimed he was one of theirs...
When they can pull themselves away from examining Michael Fabricant's syrup, that is.