Who is on your ignore list?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
There's no one on mine as the ignore function is for the wobbly of lip and rubbery of spine.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Every motherfucker on this site, the only problem is I just see blank pages so every now and then, I have to unignore everyone to see what's going on!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have you ever noticed that the sort of people who accuse you of being "weak" for putting posters on ignore, are the brain dead posters, like Bravo- Bravo who you put on ignore, because they are brain- dead twats ?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have you ever noticed that the sort of people who accuse you of being "weak" for putting posters on ignore, are the brain dead posters, like Bravo- Bravo who you put on ignore, because they are brain- dead twats ?
No, I haven’t.

Weak.

You don't even understand that gibberish yourself, do you?

You're the sort of bloke that cries about how I'm never, ever on ROPs, while I'm actually on ROPs, you simpleton.

I don't call people "weak" simply for putting people on Ignore, but for announcing it.

Then again, some people really are deserving of the epithet.

You weak civvie, you.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Weak.

You don't even understand that gibberish yourself, do you?

You're the sort of bloke that cries about how I'm never, ever on ROPs, while I'm actually on ROPs, you simpleton.

I don't call people "weak" simply for putting people on Ignore, but for announcing it.

Then again, some people really are deserving of the epithet.

You weak civvie, you.
Simpleton - how good is that!

Latest Threads