Who is on your ignore list?

I am like so super unfashionable as I don’t have a ignore list it’s like super bad.
If you want to be part of my up and coming ignore list please submit your name and reason.
Thank you
You’re all *******

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Well it’s THE final tonight and I‘m hoping that I am not on Gods ignore list, although to date I fear I am.

Not really, it just means there's less crap to scroll past.

It's so back-breaking, isn't it? Sometimes it can even involve momentarily running your finger along the mouse wheel.

Do you know, there are probably more people on this site who will complain endlessly about censorship, cancel culture or, conversely, 'echo chambering'.

Even something you may consider to be shit is part of the context.

Mine has grown to two people now.. might be 3 by the end of the day...

endure
Themanwho

Why cant I ignore @Helm ???....

It's so back-breaking, isn't it? Sometimes it can even involve momentarily running your finger along the mouse wheel.

Do you know, there are probably more people on this site who will complain endlessly about censorship, cancel culture or, conversely, 'echo chambering'.

Even something you may consider to be shit is part of the context.

I'm worried my finger would drop off due to RSI.

Your argument is logically flawed. What you are suggesting is that if I don't read someone's crap I am guilty of cancel culture. Horlicks. They have every right to state their opinions and I have every right to either agree, disagree or ignore them. It's called freedom of choice. I have neither the time nor the inclination to read every word that every person writes on every thread - I have to be selective. I'm sure you don't read every word that every person writes on every thread either. I prefer to read topics that I find interesting but that doesn't mean I won't read or reply to comments by people who have an opposing view to me. As it happens I'm doing that right this very moment by responding to your comments. However, years on this site has taught me who tends to be a wibbling idiot (IMO) and I have no inclination to read what they write or engage with them. The ignore function gives me the freedom to quickly scan through a thread. It's your choice to read all the shit some people post and my choice to ignore it.

Here's my list:

3ToedSloth
adouglasmhor
Bravo_Bravo
Civvy Scum
DemsMaShoes
dogmeat
Drazyl
ExREME..TECH
Filthy_contract
Fr SpodoKomodo
glosterbaggie
llech
LouisetheSleaz
Mothman
Ritch
Spanks
Spec-op1989
stacker1
Tappet
Tedsson
Teeblerone
widow11

Also anyone that I think is effeminate or prods their penis into a mans fecal matter goes straight onto the ignore list. There's a few mods I'd like to add - but I just ignore them anyway so it's not an issue. Some of the other bellends that I sometimes think I'd like to add are people such as gravelbelly, westmonkey etc, but I like to wind them up now and again so they haven't been added to the list yet.

What he means is...

Look how weak I are