Ritch
Spanks
Spec-op1989
stacker1
Tappet
Tedsson
Teeblerone
widow11

Also anyone that I think is effeminate or prods their penis into a mans fecal matter goes straight onto the ignore list. There's a few mods I'd like to add - but I just ignore them anyway so it's not an issue. Some of the other bellends that I sometimes think I'd like to add are people such as gravelbelly, westmonkey etc, but I like to wind them up now and again so they haven't been added to the list yet.

Aww, I made a list! I'm so proud!

Well I'd like to see some more lists of whomever is ignoring who. It's quite amusing and good ammunition for a massive Friday night bickering fest.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
No.

If they are online and the light isn't showing, they have their privacy settings to private, so no-one knows when they're on.
And sometimes the light is on but there is no one in;)

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Here's my list:

3ToedSloth
adouglasmhor
Bravo_Bravo
Civvy Scum
DemsMaShoes
dogmeat
Drazyl
ExREME..TECH
Filthy_contract
Fr SpodoKomodo
glosterbaggie
llech
LouisetheSleaz
Mothman
Ritch
Spanks
Spec-op1989
stacker1
Tappet
Tedsson
Teeblerone
widow11

Also anyone that I think is effeminate or prods their penis into a mans fecal matter goes straight onto the ignore list. There's a few mods I'd like to add - but I just ignore them anyway so it's not an issue. Some of the other bellends that I sometimes think I'd like to add are people such as gravelbelly, westmonkey etc, but I like to wind them up now and again so they haven't been added to the list yet.
You mean you have tried and then realised that you can't put a mod on ignore?

Edited to add. This thrilling thread has now been holed.

Why on earth would you want to?
Curiosity...

1a3fb7755864bea77ef8a36ec31cff7c.jpg

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yet you reply to all of them, especially when you are challenged about what motivates the racial bias you have!

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well I'd like to see some more lists of whomever is ignoring who. It's quite amusing and good ammunition for a massive Friday night bickering fest.
It’s for people of weak minds and racist ideologies. Or more recent, complaining about footballers who are non white british.

I’ve haven’t got anyone on ignore. Unless it’s genuine trolling or pestering on a regular and individually directed basis I more often than not can’t see the point and it usually smacks of de-platforming and cancel culture. ARRSE is better when it’s not, or at least less, of a bubble and ideas and factual errors are challenged. Granted, there’s an awful lot of dross, often fuelled by fighting juice, but almost all regular posters make a good point at least every so often, and even those that don’t sometimes provide some humour, even if unintentionally.

Posters put others on ignore for reasons other than politics, but that seems to be mostly what this is about. It doesn’t matter if your politics is on the left or the right, if you really have to hide from alternative opinions rather than put over your contrasting point of view in a measured way then your politics is shit and you’re as bad as the other side You just can’t see it.

Anyway, this is supposed to be a site for proper men (and the occasional proper woman). The sort of men who can rip the cock from a blue whale and beat Cumbria into submission with it. I’d feel sorry for the whale, but few of you sensitive-but-perverted bastards would put a video of that on ignore (at least until you’ve watched it a few dozen times, like I would).

The sort of men who can rip the cock from a blue whale and beat Cumbria into submission with it. I’d feel sorry for the whale, but few of you sensitive-but-perverted bastards would put a video of that on ignore (at least until you’ve watched it a few dozen times, like I would).
Oi! Leave Cumbria alone or I’ll put you on ignore!

I make no apologies for having the following on ignore. Mainly a bunch of bellends, trolls and socks. Some of these I don't think have posted for a very long time, others can be prolific in their never-ending and tedious wuckfittery and my life's too short to wade through their horlicks.

amazing__lobster
Batman garley
Bravado_Bravado
Bravo_Bravo
Brotherton Lad
BugsyIII
BugsyV
Camberwell Carrot
Camberwell_Carrot
Ceres
Chuffit
CorpTax
crusader80
DaManBugs
dboy
DudeWorld
Forces Pension Society
Godless
Graculus
guysecretan
Higgs_bosun
Himmler
Himmler74
IndiaGB
Jonnynoname
Maalox
mad_mick
Major_Disaster
Medic_Cop22
MoD_RSS
MrDave
Nick Dipples
Nigel The Cockatoo
noates
old_n_fat
Plum Crazy
Poppycock
privatemembersbill
Qournbeef99
redshift
Riga
Robme
rooobie
S0I
Sabretooth
salty1990
shadowonarun
Skylog
squiffy
Steve Mercer
The_Gremlin
Wee Hawken
White knight
whitecity
WhoRunBartertown?
widow11
YarS
zx128k
ZX148K_

bravado bravado is a piss take, so I wouldn’t bother. He generally gets one post before his alter ego reports him and he gets a 1 year ban. This year he managed to vote in the SPotY thread before getting a two year ban which is up in December 2022.

if it’s any consolation I’m told he thinks you are a throbber as well.

Latest Threads