Who is now playing role of John Johnson?

#1
What is your personal attitude to events that happened 400 years ago?
 
#4
KGB_resident said:
What is your personal attitude to events that happened 400 years ago?
It gives drunken men a legal right to play with pyrotechnics once a year and burn a human efigy. I'm all for it.
 
#5
boney_m said:
KGB_resident said:
What is your personal attitude to events that happened 400 years ago?
It gives drunken men a legal right to play with pyrotechnics once a year and burn a human efigy. I'm all for it.
No doubt that such a holiday would be welcomed in Russia. However, vodka-lovers use to mark virtually all possible holidays including capture of Bastilia.

This year the morons that run Russia now invented a new holiday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4406526.stm

The Day of People's Unity was created last year after the parliament scrapped the 7 November public holiday marking the 1917 Bolshevik uprising.

The new 4 November holiday marks the end of Polish occupation in 1612.

The Moscow demonstrators used the occasion to chant "Russia against occupiers!" and "Russia for Russians!"

Correspondents say polls show only 8% could name the new holiday, while more than 60% opposed dropping Revolution Day.
Really 4 November is a religious holiday. It is a day of Icon of Kazan's Godmother. 4 November negotiations had began but they were signed and the Polish surrender ... 7 November.

 
#6
Guy Fawkes - The only man ever to enter parliament with an honest reason for being there.
 
#7
KGB_resident said:
boney_m said:
KGB_resident said:
What is your personal attitude to events that happened 400 years ago?
It gives drunken men a legal right to play with pyrotechnics once a year and burn a human efigy. I'm all for it.
No doubt that such a holiday would be welcomed in Russia. However, vodka-lovers use to mark virtually all possible holidays including capture of Bastilia.

This year the morons that run Russia now invented a new holiday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4406526.stm

The Day of People's Unity was created last year after the parliament scrapped the 7 November public holiday marking the 1917 Bolshevik uprising.

The new 4 November holiday marks the end of Polish occupation in 1612.

The Moscow demonstrators used the occasion to chant "Russia against occupiers!" and "Russia for Russians!"

Correspondents say polls show only 8% could name the new holiday, while more than 60% opposed dropping Revolution Day.
Really 4 November is a religious holiday. It is a day of Icon of Kazan's Godmother. 4 November negotiations had began but they were signed and the Polish surrender ... 7 November.


I spy a Russian chav (Burberry scarf!)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top