WHO IS NEXT TO BE INVADED

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by welldai, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that Iraq has almost come to an end and with no Northern Ireland to keep us busy, who do you think will be next on our 'Hit List'?

I know most people will shout N Korea, but I think all that will piddle out in time. Although I would love to have a crack at France, lets just delay that as they are pre-occupied with their planes dropping out of the sky.

I have a hunch (actually heard a rumour from a credible source at whitehall) that Yeman is next on the hit list. Near to Somalia and known to be harbouring AQ. What do you think?

[​IMG]

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can we go somewhere nice this time. I fancy 6 months in Hawaii.

3. Wars cost money (as well as soldiers lives but thats never really been important) and that financial genius Brown has run out. So we will be lucky if we get to kick off over the island of Rockall for the next few years.

4. Pakistan as a warm up then North Korea shortly followed by the apocalypse

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I hear that Gibralta is nice this time of year, but to get in on the fun, you have to be in the navy.

6. Maybe we should be done with this bloody business on the North-west frontier first.

7. Cheery cnut, are'nt you?! 8O :D

8. *spins a globe* and the lucky winner is...portugal?!? 8O

9. Ughh Portugal nahhh...

what about belgum... they make nice pain au chocolate... and then we can launch our invasion into france :D

10. The next country to be subjected to occupation has already been chosen and the attack has begun.
    Some have noticed but mainly the population remain unaware
    Not everything is yet in place but the invading force are growing more able each day.
    Soon the invasion of the UK will be complete and irreversible

11. I like to think I sit of the positive side of Clinical depression :)

12. Good idea, it's full of happy bouncy American allies, and they've had time to replenish their food and drink since HMS Bounty left in 1789.

edited for mongness

13. I second that, I hear the Maldives are making alot of threats and claim to have nukes plus it would be the only time in history that we would have to put a limit on the "coalition of the willing"

14. Oooh, no I fancy somewhere in the Med. Maybe some reinforcing OP in Cyprus?