Home office counting rules crime stats classes might disagree with you. Off top of my head as I'm not working.."Send communication that causes alarm/ distress / threatening..."
It's a catch-all really.
Technically- on the basis of whats been said so far- if she reported it to police-it would be 'crimed' but- likeley NFA'd as being disproportianate and not in public interest to pursue. That could all change depending on how fragile she is though and having her weight commented on etc etc...
Now, now. Her weight might be just down to being big-boned...

In all fairness, this is ARRSE so I suspect there would be no shortage candidates
She looks OK in that picture. Either there are other ones I haven't seen or some on here are very fussy. I can't help thinking that if she was shown pictures of ARRSErs she would be saying the same things.

The issue is what would happen when she started talking, not her size.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
In answer to the OP, "who cares"?

endure

GCM
She looks OK in that picture. Either there are other ones I haven't seen or some on here are very fussy. I can't help thinking that if she was shown pictures of ARRSErs
fat_man.jpg

Ex-Ten

War Hero
She looks OK in that picture. Either there are other ones I haven't seen or some on here are very fussy. I can't help thinking that if she was shown pictures of ARRSErs she would be saying the same things.

The issue is what would happen when she started talking, not her size.
You're probably not wrong, but it's a Court Martial offence to refuse a jump ;)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
He has said he wouldn't before.

Admittedly that was referring to a bloke in a dress but it's a start.

He could easily have been lying, this is the internet remember

We are living in an age where a bloke complete with meat and two veg can legally decide they are a woman

I suspect it would be acceptable to the world if she proclaims herself anorexic as well as being a journalist and supreme commander of the intergalactic star fleet

And incidentally, yes I would

Unpossible. I'm the current Supreme Commander ISF.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've done wor....

No, nooooo, nooooooooo

No I have not.

Latest Threads