Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

A warm welcome to @Murky Meg the humble royals hating journo,

It's established she is Leicester based as there is a active PO Box as of writing there and the online photos are gen, it all started here and after negative reaction from ARRSE family she quickly withdrew into the ether, deleting her original post. luckily it had already been responded to and thus saved, the fat bitch hasn't responded since but if short for time here is the post from the OP

These photos and accounts must be here because she dissapeared quickly and obviously it provoked a reaction.

She has a Twitter, Instagram, YouTube but what one really wonders if who actually IS the fat slob, she seems to generate a revenue stream from her online persona so why not give her extra publicity from a well indexed thread on ARRSE?

She's obviously a Royals hater and loves sh*tting on the Royals but obviously coming into a military themed forum was the wrong place for this, so let's see her long it takes for this page to get Number 1 indexed when people google her persona, someone has to know who she is.

profile_images_1349106015992762370_W_ico9cT.jpg

""Hello

I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me

I'm am an investigative reporter and I'm looking in to the comment Prince Harry made on his Oprah mental health show that he received no special treatment in the army.

Did you serve with Harry? Have you heard anything on the grapevine about his time serving?

I'd love you to get in touch with me

Kind regardsHello

I'm am an investigative reporter and I'm looking in to the comment Prince Harry made on his Oprah mental health show that he received no special treatment in the army.

Did you serve with Harry? Have you heard anything on the grapevine about his time serving?

Kind regards"

Last edited:
MOD Comment - tread carefully. She came on here digging for dirt, so general abuse is fine. If it oversteps the line into stalking, harassment or comments about relatives, friends etc then the thread gets locked and poster banned.

I’m surprised it took so long for someone digging dirt on Prince Harry to arrive at ARRSE. I’d expect ARRSE to be near the top of any search list.

A warn welcome to @Murky Meg the humble royals hating journo,

It's established she is Leicester based as there is a active PO Box as of writing there and the online photos are gen, it all started here and after negative reaction from ARRSE family she quickly withdrew into the ether, deleting her original post. luckily it had already been responded to and thus saved, the fat bitch hasn't responded since but if short for time here is the post from the OP

These photos and accounts must be here because she dissapeared quickly and obviously it provoked a reaction.

She has a Twitter, Instagram, YouTube but what one really wonders if who actually IS the fat slob, she seems to generate a revenue stream from her online persona so why not give her extra publicity from a well indexed thread on ARRSE?

She's obviously a Royals hater and loves sh*tting on the Royals but obviously coming into a military themed forum was the wrong place for this, so let's see her long it takes for this page to get Number 1 indexed when people google her persona, someone has to know who she is.

View attachment 575681

""Hello

Kind regardsHello

Kind regards"
I would happily sacrifice millions of my potential children on her face.