Who is Matsimus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on Matsimus. Tell the cnuts to go and fxxk.
You did your bit for Queen & Country which is over & above the Clowns that are criticising.
Ex R.E.M.E myself and I enjoy your videos. Informative to myself and appreciated. So ignore the haters. AeM
Why have you dredged up this pile of wánk, you boring cock?

CFN A WALL

Clanker
I'm a Arrser now mate lol. Love how you made a thread about me then link it in my videos haha! You all think I am a **** and then make a thread about it, epic :cheers: I love it!! :wave:

You're right though boys, I am a **** and my videos do suck and I don't give a **** haha!

I will save you the hassle fella and give you my background so you can go to bed at night without being so butthurt about a Youtube channel you don't even like haha!

Served in the army from 2004 to 2011 in the REME. Got to rank of lance jack, based in Fallingbostel all of my career and served in Afghan in 2008 on OP HERRICK 8 with 16AA in forward 'A' with 4SCOTS and PWRR. Attached to 2RTR, RRF, RSDG, QRL and other small LAD's.

So there you go :hug:sleep well mate. The Walter Mitty hunting team can sleep well tonight. If you don't believe me lol I couldnt give a flying **** :grin:

Oh and make sure you slap that dislike button mate!
Lol... Watching and enjoying the vids. Now.
We all served whether 1 or 22 years. Either in War or not. Neither matters. We are all Veterans. Most of us damaged or flawed in our own ways.
Why have you dredged up this pile of wánk, you boring cock?
Oh. The sock wamker.,. Use 2 socks during covid. Much safer...

Lol... Watching and enjoying the vids. Now.
We all served whether 1 or 22 years. Either in War or not. Neither matters. We are all Veterans. Most of us damaged or flawed in our own ways.

Oh. The sock wamker.,. Use 2 socks during covid. Much safer...
I'll wager your breath smells of permanent marker pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads