• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

who is logical_log

is logical_log a

• polytechnic eductaed wannabe che guevara

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a not in my name ex commie useful idiot

• a pvr/ufas reject mong

• a walt previously outed (possibly airsoft)

• an attention seeker who masterbates 10 times a day

• a plain and simple fcukwit

• Total voters
I hear in the distance... ... the hunting horn...

... a very familiar sound, that indicates...

... its Troll hunting session!!

Edith, my best boots, my blunderbuss and hounds

Logical log is for me a good example of why brother and sister should never breed. having run into him whilst reading the green poppies post i would happily volunteer to slot the Cnut.
i have myu own knife and plastic sheeting for the clean up all i need is a video camera operator so i could post it here for all to watch

whoever he is i wish he'd bog off every thread he goes on degenerates into that well known case "us vs. that complete c unt sitting in a darkened room getting off on annoying us" why do people do it....have they nothing better to do with their lives!

Dudders

I'm glad to see this all-round disapproval of Logical Log. He, she, or it is an O2 thief of the highest order. But one or two things occur to me:

Does he have an O2 thief tag yet? If so, would it make any difference? After all, people respond to all the other O2 thiefs' postings despite being asked not to. (The clue is in the tag, after all.)

What is his/her motivation to come on a British military web site in the first place, if he/she has those views?

Latest Threads