• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

who is james blunt?

I wish I could go into the Army, come out, make a song that would be so popular that I wouldn't ever need to do a 9-5 job again.

Except for my stint on a Friday night hanging around on the street corner, we all need the extra pennies :wink:

I like his stuff, but then again I know how my radio/tv works and I am more than able to switch things off when I don't want to listen or watch. If i couldn't do this then I would probably spend my life whining about things that I don't like. If we all liked the same things then we would all want to shag your missus, thankfully we don't.

Charlotte_Roberts said:
I wish I could go into the Army, come out, make a song that would be so popular that I wouldn't ever need to do a 9-5 job again.

Except for my stint on a Friday night hanging around on the street corner, we all need the extra pennies :wink:
What Corner is that then Charlotte??
:wink:

the_guru said:
Lairdx said:
I wrote a song once. it was about the old wheelbarrow in my potting shed. It didn't get to number one.
You wrote a song about wheelbarrowing in your potting shed ?
Yes. i recently wrote a song about my daughter too.

It goes like this (the one about my daughter - not the wheelbarrow)

Snuggly pea
Snuggly pea
Snuggly buggly cheeky little pea Wet
Snuggly Pea
Snuggly Pea
Snuggly buggly buggly buggly Pea

(repeat until bairn goes to sleep or until mrs lairdx has tantrum)

*Edited due to typographical error*

Good isnt it? tallented aren't I?

Latest Threads