who is banjo-tw@t???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Danny_Dravot, Mar 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. imagine my suprise when i opened my PMs this AM and found this from "banjotrooper"

anybody know who he is? smacks of journo to me??? all beware!

2. I got exactly the same one! did you make a negative response? All I did was ask where the links were!!

3. legs,

that's exactly what i did too....check your pm?

have you seen the most recent posts on his NI thread....

how do we award him an 'oxygen thief' tag?

4. Judging by the spelling (it should be Stephen Restorick) I'd say it's a Grauniad journo... :roll:

5. morning DB! irony is, i think that he went to the same school as me?

6. Notice that he's failed to reply to my (our) last post on the subject. He just sends me PMs! He can't stand the fact that he is wrong!

7. legs,

can you do that clever cut'n'paste thing in here with our questions, like in the other post

8. What - this one? Happy to oblige. We have nothing to be ashamed of!

9. Still no response!

10. He started a thread on killing zones in 1970's BAOR says he was part of 3RTR, I have only heard of 1 and 2 RTR,being an ex gunner I might be wrong.

11. Doesn't explain the personal attacks (see top of thread) on Goon_Bde and myself though does it?

12. I wonder if he's man enough to talk to a few ARRSERS in person to try to understand our dislike of journalists?

I for one would have a word in his eye!

13. i believe they were disbanded about 14yrs ago

14. Can't help you there, however i posted a thread on the subject but received no negatives from him.

15. Having just read the posts that Legs and Goon posted I find it hard to understand the abuse directed their way. For someone to enter the site, and in some of their first posts abuse someone's integrity for simply asking an honest question leads me to believe that Banjo is best avoided.