Who is 2nd best?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Camerons Advance., Jul 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This British Army is clearly the best in the world- Who have you worked with and how did they do?
  2. I once worked with a ladyboy called Pen.

They 'did' remarkably well all things considered.
  3. Who is 2nd best? Anyone who's ever supplied kit to the British Army.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Gotta be the ANA.
  5. I don't know but they're certainly a few places better than us. We're a fucking joke these days unless you really believe this punch above your weight sh1t that Blair/Brown/Cameron started throwing around again as an excuse to keep cutting our strengths.

The Norwegians I've worked with were man for man fitter and in my opinion were very professional soldiers. Also worked with a platoon of Kiwi's carrying one of our special bergens other nations like so much and they were laid back to say the least, but very competent.
  6. What's your take sweet pea?
  7. I don't claim to have a great deal of experience with it, which is why I ask. From what I have seen the Yanks are a lot better than I thought they would be.
    I am a Brit seving with the Canadian Forces. The tactics, training and motivation are almost the same but the fitness level and discipline are not to the same level as the UK.
  8. Well said, defence procurement 10,000 strong to provide 100,000 people with kit, rough count end of 2010. But what about the RB44 they got one thing right!

9. Got to be the RAF Regiment!
  10. Are we fuck the best.

We are miniscule and live off victories long dead and buried and on the brave actions of the few.
  11. The Isreali army are very capable, they are not short of practice either.
  12. True ... but only because the Army has more personnel ^_~ :biggrin: