Who has tested positive for covid?

Have you ever tested positive for covid-19?

• Yes

Votes: 49 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 87 64.0%

• Total voters
Restrictions - yes. Still get vaccinated though.

Better EVERYONE live their lives fully, for the sake of a miniscule proportion who will lose theirs because of the Virus, which is one of many that will co-habit with humans.
Just to be clear no Great Barrington type effort? Just under the bus?

I've had a fun time with Original flavor and at least one of the variants, but my worst cold in the last couple of years has apparently been from some undetermined Rhinovirus.

And this is what we are running away from?

You have literally said what I am hearing from everyone I speak to who has tested positive (however most had Delta and also lost smell & taste).

Time to bin all restrictions and get everything back to normal.
Does your idea of "normal" include not having any hospitals? Because that's what you are arguing for.

Does your idea of "normal" include not having any hospitals? Because that's what you are arguing for.
Have you been in a hospital in the last couple of years? I have... they were certainly not functioning as hospitals as they were empty, other than heroes doing telemedicine behind phone systems that hang up on you after an hour in the queue and the understaffed, hasty covid wards that are half full.

Have you been in a hospital in the last couple of years? I have... they were certainly not functioning as hospitals as they were empty, other than heroes doing telemedicine behind phone systems that hang up on you after an hour in the queue and the understaffed, hasty covid wards that are half full.
So you're back. Have you changed your mind about it being impossible to create vaccines against COVID-19?

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Restrictions - yes. Still get vaccinated though.

Better EVERYONE live their lives fully, for the sake of a miniscule proportion who will lose theirs because of the Virus, which is one of many that will co-habit with humans.
Co habit with Humans.

Royal Green Jackets are OK then.
The fecking chimps!

So you're back. Have you changed your mind about it being impossible to create vaccines against COVID-19?

You think the mRNA jabs that reprogram your cells to create cov spike proteins are vaccines?

You do know that just before the manufacturers received immunity from legal responsibility to produce them, there was a study published that established that the improper immune response that is ARDS due to coronavirus, is due to Spike protein sensitive Immunoglobulin G (Anti-Spike IgG) over recruiting inflammatory monocytes and leukocytes while inhibiting cell repair. Recognition of spike protein fragments is what causes the improper immune reaction in the small number of people that will die from any coronavirus. This is why we are seeing cases of inflammation related disorders after vaccination. Those that will have the improper response, will still have the improper response. Without the actual virus causing the initial damage to the lungs, the inflammation will be diffuse throughout the bloodstream, where the "vaccinated" reprogrammed cells of the interiors of veins are now producing the spike proteins.

The result remains the same as it has been for 55 years...

All coronavirus vaccines result in an Increase in Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge AFTER Vaccination.

The new vaccines just create extra cases of Vascular Immunopathology to add to the problem.

Which means they will most probably have a bit of a runny nose, maybe a sore throat, they might even feel a bit lethargic, or perhaps have no symptoms at all.

That's how deadly Omicron is.
Which, has as been pointed out to you previously is exactly how it was for polio.

In the vast majority of cases (far less than covid) just the symptoms of a bad cold.

So tell me - did we over react with polio?

You think the mRNA jabs that reprogram your cells to create cov spike proteins are vaccines?

You do know that just before the manufacturers received immunity from legal responsibility
In the UK same as every other vaccine on the schedule

to produce them, there was a study published that established that the improper immune response that is ARDS due to coronavirus, is due to Spike protein sensitive Immunoglobulin G (Anti-Spike IgG) over recruiting inflammatory monocytes and leukocytes while inhibiting cell repair. Recognition of spike protein fragments is what causes the improper immune reaction in the small number of people that will die from any coronavirus. This is why we are seeing cases of inflammation related disorders after vaccination.
My bold - citations please

Those that will have the improper response, will still have the improper response. Without the actual virus causing the initial damage to the lungs, the inflammation will be diffuse throughout the bloodstream, where the "vaccinated" reprogrammed cells of the interiors of veins are now producing the spike proteins.
Citations for all of this bit please- but mostly where you claim due to damage due to the vaccine.

All coronavirus vaccines result in an Increase in Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge AFTER Vaccination.
Citation for this too
The new vaccines just create extra cases of Vascular Immunopathology to add to the problem.
Nope. Citations for this bit too.

In the UK same as every other vaccine on the schedule

Citations for all of this bit please- but mostly where you claim due to damage due to the vaccine.

Citation for this too

You are wasting your time, glad to see he's still alive though.

Citation for this too

I have to suppose that since you didn't ask for a cite that you have seen the study that describes that the actual problem is individual immune system overreaction to spike protein fragments and agree with the basis of my explanation.

inflammation related disorders after vaccination? But you have missed all of those reports and can't find google... eh.. I'll give you the first one from a simple search. Hyper-inflammation after COVID-19 mARN vaccination: at the crossroads of multisystem inflammatory disease and adult-onset Still’s disease. Does terminology matter?

You might want to try a search for "Vaccine Associated Enhanced Disease" if you can't find things like "blood clots", "vascular disorder", etc.

Citations for where the mRNA vaccines will attach themselves to cells? Anywhere they reach, and the only "Off Switch" is the limited amount of mRNA injected and the life span of the cells they reprogram. Anatomy is not a strong subject for you? Where do you think the vaccine will go when it is injected into a vein? It will touch the cells lining the vein, and if any manages to make it in suspension toward any smaller capillaries, such as in organs or near extremities, this will be where they will likely end up setting up shop.

Citations for how long they have been trying? Gave those on here a couple of years ago, I am sure you can find the thread. Funny that I saw a paper the other day on the troubles of developing the SARS-2 vaccine that mentioned the RSV component of the first study, and a measles vaccine study, without mentioning the coronavirus vaccine from the same paper as the RSV vaccine that killed the two babies 55 years ago. Weird how direct references seem to get buried these days... Anyway, "Increased Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge After Vaccination" is an easy search that brings up quite a bit of the same, never ending problem, whether it be with SARS, MERS, or even any other coronavirus before they started giving them special terror marketing names.

Cases that without the vaccination, would not exist, see "Vaccine Associated Enhanced Disease".

Last edited:

You do know that just before the manufacturers received immunity from legal responsibility to produce them, there was a study published that established that the improper immune response that is ARDS due to coronavirus, is due to Spike protein sensitive Immunoglobulin G (Anti-Spike IgG) over recruiting inflammatory monocytes and leukocytes while inhibiting cell repair. Recognition of spike protein fragments is what causes the improper immune reaction in the small number of people that will die from any coronavirus. This is why we are seeing cases of inflammation related disorders after vaccination. Those that will have the improper response, will still have the improper response. Without the actual virus causing the initial damage to the lungs, the inflammation will be diffuse throughout the bloodstream, where the "vaccinated" reprogrammed cells of the interiors of veins are now producing the spike proteins.

I'll take that as a "no" then.

I've had a fun time with Original flavor and at least one of the variants, but my worst cold in the last couple of years has apparently been from some undetermined Rhinovirus.
So you've been in hospital for two years partly because of the common cold as you say ?

Obviously pleased you made it, no Internet in that hospital, or have you been seriously ill for two years solid ?

So you've been in hospital for two years partly because of the common cold as you say ?

Obviously pleased you made it, no Internet in that hospital, or have you been seriously ill for two years solid ?
No. I've been admitted to the hospital twice for pneumonia in the last 2 years, once for the early round of SARS-CoV-2 after being sick for a month, and a couple of months ago for a nasty, unidentified virus that was definitely not any corona, influenza, or RSV variant. I have had other causes for being at the hospital several times over the last two years.

Interestingly, my PCP cancelled my latest appointment (which took 2 months to get) on Monday, as he is apparently ill.

Wasn't able to log into ARRSE because of some configuration error requiring me to verify, on a long dead email account, of course, and its not like I felt the need to put in a lot of effort since most of the best bits of arrse are in the rearview, and I've been busy interviewing new potential exes.

Last edited:
Chap on Talk Radio last night came on and said his eyesight improved following Wuflu and for him its been a long term thing; I was chopping up storm blown trees the other day and not a twinge from my glass back.
We rarely hear the good Wuflu does.

Anatomy is not a strong subject for you? Where do you think the vaccine will go when it is injected into a vein? It will touch the cells lining the vein, and if any manages to make it in suspension toward any smaller capillaries, such as in organs or near extremities, this will be where they will likely end up setting up shop.
So you spew words over a page and I am expected to accept them with the only citation you provide to a link that is a bit dodgy where I can’t appear to open the full paper.

And apparently, whilst anatomy was not a subject I studied to a great extent, I do know that vaccines are not injected into veins, but into muscle.

I suggest that you choose the websites you visit with a little more discretion and perhaps read a few basic biology books.

So you spew words over a page and I am just expected to accept them? With the only citation you provide to a link that is a bit dodgy where I can’t appear to open the full paper?

And apparently, whilst anatomy was not a subject I studied to a great extent, I do know that vaccines are not injected into veins, but into muscle.

I suggest that you choose the websites you visit with a little more discretion and perhaps read a few basic biology books.

No - we had hospitals before Covid, we will still hospitals after Covid.

I said get rid of restrictions, not hospitals, hospitals are not restrictions, having hospitals is normal.

I was even born in one, maybe you were too.

Latest Threads