Who has suddenlz stopped posting?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Dec 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. According to one caption: "Fryer admitted raping Naomi at Nottingham Crown Court" I wonder why no-one noticed them? I tried it at Manchester crown court and got banged up!

• Like Like x 3
  2. It's not me.

I willingly take sedatives, so the missus can rape me. The saggy boobed trotter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can think of plenty that I would like to stop posting.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Disabled toilets mate. They are not allowed to have CCTV on the disabled toilets.

Please try to conduct your raping with consideration for other disabled toilet users. Some of us are concluding drug deals, intimidating witnesses and generally hanging around slapping Muppets and tripping up lawyers.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He can't have been very well-hung if she didn't notice after the fact he'd been up her.

The midget-penised failure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. He raped her for two years whilst she was asleep??? That's some stamina and some power nap!

7. Is it only me who can see nothing wrong with this? shes a bird therefore gagging for it.....!

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, but she has rights and does not deserve abuse.

Personally if I had spent two years waking up wearing strange jewellery with my nails painted and a stingy ring I would be asking one or two questions. But hey, even dozy birds have rights these days.

9. A new one to me but worth a Google:
    Sleeping beauty syndrome is also known as sleeping princess syndrome or Somnophilia. It is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal or orgasms are stimulated by intruding on and awakening a person who's sleeping with erotic caresses.

I don't recall there being any awakening in this story though so the Mail's doing its normal. I;ve woken myself up with erotic caresses; does that count?

10. We all believe you, no seriously, we do.