Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has sex with prostitutes on Christmas Day?

According to the ladies of the night, three types

The first: as expected, people who choose not to celebrate Christmas for one reason or another. “They booked on the day and were just happy to find someone who was working, although a few of us were,” she says of her past Christmas Day clients.

The second: people who simply get stressed out by the occasion and use sex as a coping mechanism. “I got the impression they were looking to blow off steam

The final category: those who desperately want to celebrate the occasion, but have no one to spend it with. This constitutes a substantial slice of the population.

Last edited:

How has sex with prostitutes on Christmas Day... what?​

"Lizzie, from Southampton". It's always Southampton. Why does Southampton have more toms per capita than that London?

Either they made up the quote, or they sent a reporter to Derby Road

Total non story.

Everyone likes a bit of breast and stuffing at Christmas.

Ahh, my sleigh has arrived, I'll get my own coat.

"Lizzie, from Southampton". It's always Southampton. Why does Southampton have more toms per capita than that London?
Bournemouth has a surprising number also, I reckon those blue pills have had a positive effect on the blowjob industry in retirementland, nice to hear actually...coming up 63 and thinking about where to to retire to.

endure

GCM

Might be the effects of copious alcohol and sprouts, also

I suspect that copious alcohol and sprouts would make your gaff a prossie free zone.

Who wants to have their place of work tremble like Fukushima and smell like like a Lincolnshire field at the end of harvest?