Who has/had the largest chin in the Corps.

Biggest chin a lad S_ S in waterbeach early 90's
Ugliest was end of the 90's at Tidworth young Spr in 5 Sqn nickname Ferengi (star Trek)
Fatest also Tidworth same time was a Plant Staffy, Taff and he was a diver. should have seen that in a wet suit.

I can't remember the full name of the guy at the saddle club - his first name was L*** - he was a little largeish. I wonder if he is still there?

Awsome bloke, with a fantastic sense of humour to boot.

amazing__lobster wrote

I can't remember the full name of the guy at the saddle club - his first name was L*** - he was a little largeish. I wonder if he is still there?
l~~~~e was his surname if its the blacksmith at brompton (blonde hair & welsh), i went through trg with him & the last time i saw him he was still in at maidstone.

but you called the sense of humour right he was a scream at times. top bloke.

Yeah, thats him - he was awsome. In 200/2001 he was a blacksmith/odd job man at the saddle club/ I used to work down there when I was in the holding troop - he was a barrel of laughs.

As for an ugly bloke - Sapper Tim nice but dim M**** (real name G*****, but not a lot of people know that - or at least I didn't) - he sounds like the said Harry Enfield charecter as well. A top bloke all the same, shame the corp is losing those sorts of blokes.

large gentlemen within the corps. well i nominate:

s~e~e mo~~~ll - mt driver that we had in the late 80's he was humungous.

b*b s*dd**y - plt full screw when i was in 8 fd sqn at tidworth another big old unit.

a--y f-----y - spr when i was in 29 fd sqn in hameln, had to have his lightweights specially made for him.

There was a guy in the bedding store at hohne Starkey that was it!! He had ten bellies, you know when people have to tuck their belly into their trousers and youcan see it around about the thigh area!! Disgusting!!! Craziest guy has to go a certain 22year sapper whos father was an RSM in the corps with the surname of Morley. Anyone know him??

Watcha People,
I've been blissfully unaware of this site until recently, however I have been informed that there are certain ex-Corps members slandering my good name!!! LOL!
And so, here is my rebuttal...
Firstly: Yes, I do have a very large jaw area, which I like to think makes me more distinctive (That means I stand out RONNIE!!!)
Secondly: Yes, I did own a rather fetching pair of Budweiser Baggies!! Again, I stood out from the crowd!
I simply can't believe that I've been missing out on all this banter!! lol!
Especially as this thread was started by a certain sprog who found life in our troop so bad he felt the need to stick a leatherman supertool into his arm, up to the hilt no less!!
And so, after much whinging and whining, he found himself relegated to the ration store, and the med-centre as well when they realised he would need to be trusted with knives to work in a store!!! lol
And so, THE CHIN HAS LANDED!!! Bring it on RD, revenge is a dish best served cold!!!
A big hello to KG as well.

P.S... I nominate 13 EA 72 as a possibility for the fattest Ex-Sapper... LOL! Please feel free to continue the thread.....

P.P.S... I'm NOT Fat, I'm just short for my weight!!! lol

Chinny, I might be sproggier compared to you, however I was not downgraded with cankles as soon as i passed out of basic, I was not caught playing tonsil tennis with a german tramp in the fischmarkt, we have proof!! Also you wore gaylord cardigans!! Oh i do miss winding you up chinny, but it is nice to see you hear perhaps we can get a few more of the guys here??

Ronnie8781 said:
Chinny, I might be sproggier compared to you, however I was not downgraded with cankles as soon as i passed out of basic, I was not caught playing tonsil tennis with a german tramp in the fischmarkt, we have proof!! Also you wore gaylord cardigans!! Oh i do miss winding you up chinny, but it is nice to see you hear perhaps we can get a few more of the guys here??
For your info: I was not chatting up tramps in Hamburg, I was just having a chat with one of Ronnie's Parents. (Easily mistaken for a tramp!!) And it wasn't a cardigan, it was a Jack Wolfskin Ribbed Fleece, and was probably more expensive than the whole of RD's wardrobe put together!! lol

Ribbed lol!!! That was your rolls of fat chinny!!lol. 13 EA 72 will confirm that you were caught in the fischmarkt snogging a boxhead tramp!! You dirty dirty man!!

what about s** r** in 33 in 25 now thats an ugly fella but he has got 300 kids

there was a lad in my troop in 29 fd sqn that arrived from 5 fd sqn & for the life of me i can't remeber his surname, bill ?????, but he was nicknamed "ferengi" cause he was one ugly cnut. 8O

i heard he got married, bet she was a looker. :lol: :lol:

remembered his surname it was m---e.

alzheimers is killing me here gents. :lol:

I have to agree full heartedly the the Chinmiester of 32 has the largest chin I have ever encountered capable of causing an eclipse! Any way Ronn you can't have a go at Kancles it was not his fault he had a gland problem, You how ever were just a liability with any thing sharper than a rich tea biscuit!!!!

chimera

LE
PLEASE don't start this one going again..................

Stabs Felwebel Kibble the dribble in the fighting 42nd back in the early 70;s. He had a chin twice as big as Bruce Forsyth's. We were on a VCP in NI and he picked on a wee Irish Fella on a pushbike who promptly dismounted the said cycle and then chinned our lanky four eyed staffy dropping him like a sack of spuds. We were in stitches and curled up and of course we didn't hear Dribble shouting to us ARREST HIM as said wee fella pedalled off into the green yonder mouthing things like 'Feckin ogly cnut of a Brit pig' or similar

Hey wait a minute, the man mentioned E**n, a fellow Jock, may have been a ugly swine, I agree, but he was definetly 2 Tp, not 3 Tp.

The clumsy bee keeper ...classic