Who has ever fucked you over

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 123, Jun 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 123

123 LE

In what ways have you even been fucked over, or been hard done by, by your colleagues or superiors?
  2. How long have you served? Over 22 years it would amount to about twice a year on average. No biggy, circumstances dictated that sometimes you have to look after No.1. B@stards.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. customs and excise
    may their pubes turn to drum sticks
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Volunteering to work xmas and easter so that I can take leave later on (agreed with my boss) and look after my nieces when the sister goes in hospital for urgent surgery. Time came around- leave denied, not had any leave since last summer and not getting any before I deploy in less than a montj
  5. I would have asked for a quiet word in private in your place. Not in this day and age, it isn't acceptable. Certainly with the reasons you've stated.

Having said that, maybe the RN hasn't evolved as quickly as the Army in this respect?
  6. 123

123 LE

That is harsh. What was their justification for denying your leave?
  7. I've been fucked over so many times in 36 years that my ring piece resembles the Dartford Tunnel
    • Like Like x 10
  8. The AMS and my unit
  9. And when you're out, finished your time, the times you've been jacked on means absolutely nothing. It's good to just let it go.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Probably some split arrse getting up the duff and his department being short staffed.

Exactly the same shit happened to me.

Worst **** was the lad who I leant my moped to so he could get into Portsmouth to see his sick kid. ****** PVRd and I never saw him or the bike again. I would've put some time and effort into tracking him down and killing him, but I was drafted to the Far East a few days after he fucked off and decided I couldn't be arsed.

If anyone knows an ex matelot called Chris with a blue Y reg moped, please hurt him.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Skippy first wife, "come back to Australia with me, you'll love it there", 25 years later still here.
  12. God, I think.

Followed by Interbrew UK Ltd.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Congested and full of *****?
  14. My mate who started cutting my drinks on a night out with vodka- not a big wine or spirits drinker so I couldn't tell. Cheated me out of a shag completely- I couldn't take this girl home, even though she was keen to do so, because I couldn't take myself home... Had to be carried back having been sick the entire mile.

15. **** me, that was close. Borrowed a crash helmet after we'd spliced the mainbrace for the Silver Jubilee, just to go to the bank, you know. Whilst riding back past Collingrad, some 3 hours late, it seemed to be a good idea to throw it at the gate guard, so's they could pass it on.

Was found some hours later, crawling up somebody's front path on the married quarter.

For some reason, I got in the shit.