Who has Elton John in the Dead Pool?

When he gets up there Princess Di will twat him for that gods awful shit song

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

Maybe he'll change his mind and be partial to a bit of twat once he snuffs it.

Too much gargling population-paste I reckon.
I hear it loosens up the vocal chords. And his arse

Sent from my brick using poo stained fingers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
If any/all of the religious lot are right then considering the life choices of both of them then you got the direction wrong. (unless you are an Innuit of course)

Ah the old queen is faking it. C'mon Elton, Woman Up! What would Jim Nabors think?

Elton John.JPG

I ******* despise the man.

He's got a voice which is lubricated by other men's DNA and an anus like a mine struck space hopper.

There was a documentary featuring him a few years ago and all it proved was he is a diva of biblical proportions. I'm really hoping he has the skinny disease.

Ruckerwocman, why have you posted a picture of one of the Banana Splits? This is a thread about Sir Elton of Johns.
Sorry. I'll behave. Is this shot better?

Banana Splits Cast.JPG

If he has AIDS, then surely the lightfooted Furnish would have it too through all the botsex and botox they share.... and what about thier child, if they have it then he would have it what with gestating in Eltons lower colon for nine spunk washed months...?
Elton is renowned for sleeping with other men and being buggered. I'm assuming that his "husband" David is not aware of Elton's many affairs or is simply turning a blind eye to carry on spending Elton's wealth.

I hope David doesn't read this and start divorce proceedings which result in Elton's drug fuelled suicide...........................

Sorry, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was a Caption Competition from the picture below :oops:

lifeguard_350x260.jpg