Who has actually donated money to PTSD Worldwide?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Aleegee1698, Jun 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who has actually donated money to PTSD Worldwide?

I have taken it on myself to play the big White Internet Knight to get these persons who are probably involved in defrauding the Public of their hard earned cash punished by law.

In order to do this, can anyone who has ever donated to PTSDWW, honestly believing it was a charity , and being told it was a charity, or anyone who donated towards an event by them being told it was for charity and that the money goes to help PTSD sufferers please contact me ASP by PM.

Which person told you that it was a charity and when and where did you give them money? War & Peace, Windsor, or anywhere in the UK? Did you donate through PAYPAL? Cash or BACS donations? Please PM me with all details.

Obviously, as a thicky Tradesmen, I cant do this by myself, so the authorities are involved, therefore, anything you say etc..............so no bullshit!

We can keep it anonymous initially, but if you have an honest case, I shall then send you contact details of the person(s) dealing with this.

This post is purely for search-engine Bots.

The actual thread: http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence-cell/164010-ptsd-worldwide-again.html

donate, ptsd, alec webster,catherine walsh,ptsd worldwide,cash,money,donation,collection,war & peace,gemma webster,paypal,credit-card,giving,hotline,soldier,helping,slough,silver stars,parachuting,commander cuddles,bacs,charity

Attached Files: