WHO GUARDS THE GUARDS?

Anyway apart from all that, who does guard the guards? I heard it said some years ago that the army is a microcosm of civvy street, just as there are baddies in civvy street there will be baddies in the army, just on a smaller scale.
well of course it is we all start as civvies in the first place. Just go back to forties and some of the issues of people being demobbed who had been squaddies.

There have been those who have posted over the years how they have, erm, exploited the benefits system or swung the lead when Serving to avoid work, or worked for cash on a number of jobs.

I was invalided out of the Services last year after quite a long career. I could have claimed a range of benefits (and there are many, many benefits available - and not just from DWP - eg 33% reduction railcard for me and a designated carer) but instead I am content with my service pension and some consulting work, for which I am taxed handsomely.

Nothing to do with the police.
In that case, you should edit Wikipedia.
Police Support Unit training in the United Kingdom is voluntary tactical training undertaken by selected candidates that provides students with the skills required to safely and effectively deal with a variety of public order situations outside the remit or capability of regular divisional officers.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
G4S?

In that case, you should edit Wikipedia.
Police Support Unit training in the United Kingdom is voluntary tactical training undertaken by selected candidates that provides students with the skills required to safely and effectively deal with a variety of public order situations outside the remit or capability of regular divisional officers.
Auld Yin incorrectly quoted PRU as PSU. That’s why I said it has nothing to do with The Police.

Apologies if it didn’t make sense.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep, I can understand that. My ex-wife was diagnosed with MS back in about 1990. I don't know whether or not she was misdiagnosed but I noticed over the next 20 years she never got any worse and by 2012 sh3e was still capable of walking 5 miles or more. Yet she gets full disability allowance on the basis that she can't walk more than ten paces unassisted. She also gets a mobility car and had a stairlift put in at home paid for by DHSS, yet she runs a dog training business and competes at Crufts every year.
Ever thought about a phone call to the authorities. That’s fraud pure and simple.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
any one remember the scaley back who tried to rob a post office with a spoon ?

Latest Threads