WHO GUARDS THE GUARDS?

Unfortunately, your response is opaque. I have no idea what you mean.
I should have also said that the majority of those we are dealing with are under 25, haver never done an operational tour and are basically TU - temperarentaly Unsuitable but that suggests that Capita recruited those who shouldn't have been, so we end up discharging ing them as ptsd - shock to their f**King system.

Like anybody from a lot of backgrounds, some people just go off the rails and it’s not necessarily service related.

I knew a guy who got caught after he robbed a couple of garages in the Dover area. He had acquired a sawn off shotgun from somewhere.

He went away for several years. The underlying cause was apparently something to do with his family, particularly his father, who weren’t a poor lot by all accounts. His army stuff wasn’t a factor at all in what he did.

It was a shame. He was a really decent bloke who would do you a favour if he could. I used to borrow a motorbike off him to go home at weekends and after using it several times, I offered to buy it off him. He declined my money and said just keep borrowing the bike.

Then the garage stuff came to light.

Barring that, a really good lad!

Like anybody from a lot of backgrounds, some people just go off the rails and it’s not necessarily service related.

I knew a guy who got caught after he robbed a couple of garages in the Dover area. He had acquired a sawn off shotgun from somewhere.

He went away for several years. The underlying cause was apparently something to do with his family, particularly his father, who weren’t a poor lot by all accounts. His army stuff wasn’t a factor at all in what he did.

It was a shame. He was a really decent bloke who would do you a favour if he could. I used to borrow a motorbike off him to go home at weekends and after using it several times, I offered to buy it off him. He declined my money and said just keep borrowing the bike.

Then the garage stuff came to light.

Barring that, a really good lad!
I suppose he just didn't need the money for some reason.

I thought that looked like an ATC cap badge too, wtf is that doing in this thread? Is he one of the armed robbers?
Before he joined up maybe. And yes he is

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It is in reply to your comment that it exists as an Illness, but is hard to diagnose. My reply tried to show that while it's a real and signifigant issue for many, it's been hijacked buy others to be exploited when no real ptsd exists.
It would assist us non-plod to know what a PSU is?

These
I should have also said that the majority of those we are dealing with are under 25, haver never done an operational tour and are basically TU - temperarentaly Unsuitable but that suggests that Capita recruited those who shouldn't have been, so we end up discharging ing them as ptsd - shock to their f**King system.
After this court case we will have an influx of talented footballers joining

It would assist us non-plod to know what a PSU is?
PRU = Personnel Recovery Unit. It’s where downgraded soldiers go to take the welfare burden off their Unit. Sometimes they get better and go back to work more likely they get Med Discharged and the PRU assists them through that and resettlement. Brought in at the height of the Afghan campaign when units couldn’t cope with all of their injured soldiers.

Unfortunately, your response is opaque. I have no idea what you mean.
Considering the HD (Londist) also have a PRU (physical Rehab/Recovery Unit) based there its only a matter of time if they get signposted.

Prior or post some pokey time of course..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PRU = Personnel Recovery Unit. It’s where downgraded soldiers go to take the welfare burden off their Unit. Sometimes they get better and go back to work more likely they get Med Discharged and the PRU assists them through that and resettlement. Brought in at the height of the Afghan campaign when units couldn’t cope with all of their injured soldiers.
Thank you, that is something new to me. It sounds like a very good practice.

maybe this guy

1578952919095.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They're a disgrace to the busby.
I read that as, "disgrace to the bushy" and thought, none of them are Bushies- what's he on about ?