WHO Goodwill Ambassador.......Bob Mugabe !!!!!?????

Shame really. He's made 93 years old despite the trails and tribulations during the war of independence and being locked up and abused by the nasty Rhodesians. Seems pretty healthy to me and a wonderful role model in that sense as the selfish **** refuses to just die.
Reminds me of another oppressed South African terrorist who lived to be a good age.

The worlds reaction to his appointment, and subsequent hasty removal, will at least give the citizens of Zimbabwe, and his various adoring admirers throughout sub saharan Africa, some idea of the opinion the rest of the world has on this unpleasant example of African Leadership.
So young and innocent...

It's trivial maybe, but for me one more way that sums up Mugabe's Zimbabwe is that it couldn't even keep its railways running with steam locomotives - they couldn't even keep that technology going.
I don't know what the situation is now I understand this year there were talks about a recapitalisation/rebuilding
I'm sure China will help.

I'm sure China is already raping Zim of all its natural resources.
FOC.
Ah, now, that's not really fair. It's all above board; China may well be stripping the West Coast of their fish, Sudan of their oil and Southern Africa of their various metals, but all of the right people have been paid. Africa's being raped, all right, but the guilty dicks are homeboys.

Ah, now, that's not really fair. It's all above board; China may well be stripping the West Coast of their fish, Sudan of their oil and Southern Africa of their various metals, but all of the right people have been paid. Africa's being raped, all right, but the guilty dicks are homeboys.
Those swiss bank accounts don't look after themselves, you know...

Those swiss bank accounts don't look after themselves, you know...
That's very 'yesterday'. Californian real estate has been the investment of choice for quite a few years now, following on from the French Riviera and Lake Geneva-side. Banking? Jersey and the Caymans have their devotees, but Panama City is where it's at for the seriously entrepreneurial politico.
Many years ago I had sight of a gold exploration company CFO's papers, when I suddenly found myself on the board of an associated company (the GM had died and I temporarily took over). The fees paid to a couple of Presidents were shocking, but apparently legal-ish at the time. So long as they were Secret, of course, otherwise they would be misunderstood.

The buggers (Chinese) want to dig a bloody huge canal somewhere south of my place. Can't do links on my tablet, but Google 'Kra canal'.

The buggers (Chinese) want to dig a bloody huge canal somewhere south of my place. Can't do links on my tablet, but Google 'Kra canal'.
How shit is your tablet? I do links on my Nokia 3310

Latest Threads