Who goes next?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Mar 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Last weekend, The Lord Flasheart ritually departed the scene, fell on his sword and committed cybercide.

Will this be repeated this week?

Who will be next for the pork dagger from the NAAFI counter?

Who else will disappear to the great web-blog in cyber-space?

Will it be you........?

Or who do you think it will (or rather should) be?
  2. I think its going to be you, ya old git! You're already at Deaths Door having being born around the same time as King Tut :D
  3. Some of the arrse maidens are q'ing round the block for any available "Airtight" action.....

Hopfully you.

4. Auld-Yin

I wondered how long it would take you Harry - I think you must have a passion for old gits - you are the opposite of a paedophile, but still a perv :lol:
  5. Dito, You are the opposite of alive and a geriatric, dribbling, pant pissed auld git being stalked by the grim reaper :lol:
  6. Auld-Yin

Dito (or as it should be - ditto)

Is that your best response? What a woose. Still I would do the one front right.
  7. Spelling in the NAAFI?

Sadly they have all fecked off and left you to "Stew" in your own juices, saying that you are one to talk a glass eye to sleep.........

8. pentwyn should be next.

I noticed that even after all of the "love" was bestowed on her, the fcuking bunny boiling loon STILL hasn't taken the hint and died.

I hope her operation that she harps on so much about was a failure and that she gets cancer and dies. I also hope that it is contagious and that her imaginary "niece" gets it as well.
  9. Shes entertaining "The Rear Party" (not for the first time either), Her favourite films are....

She must have hired them from UN Mikes in "Turkey Town"......

Pentwyn keep up the entertainment you feckin Loony
  10. Good, lets hope she stays there
  11. J_D

J_D LE

Would that be for the personality replacement or anal reduction?

Or just to simply remove her head from Flashy's poor arse?