Who goes next?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Last weekend, The Lord Flasheart ritually departed the scene, fell on his sword and committed cybercide.

Will this be repeated this week?

Who will be next for the pork dagger from the NAAFI counter?

Who else will disappear to the great web-blog in cyber-space?

Will it be you........?

Or who do you think it will (or rather should) be?

Auld-Yin said:
Last weekend, The Lord Flasheart ritually departed the scene, fell on his sword and committed cybercide.

Will this be repeated this week?

Who will be next for the pork dagger from the NAAFI counter?

Who else will disappear to the great web-blog in cyber-space?

Will it be you........?

Or who do you think it will (or rather should) be?
I think its going to be you, ya old git! You're already at Deaths Door having being born around the same time as King Tut :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wondered how long it would take you Harry - I think you must have a passion for old gits - you are the opposite of a paedophile, but still a perv :lol:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harry_Webster said:
you are the opposite of a paedophile, but still a perv
Dito, You are the opposite of alive and a geriatric, dribbling, pant pissed auld git being stalked by the grim reaper :lol:
Dito (or as it should be - ditto)

Is that your best response? What a woose. Still I would do the one front right.

Spelling in the NAAFI?

Still I would do the one front right

Sadly they have all fecked off and left you to "Stew" in your own juices, saying that you are one to talk a glass eye to sleep.........

pentwyn should be next.

I noticed that even after all of the "love" was bestowed on her, the fcuking bunny boiling loon STILL hasn't taken the hint and died.

I hope her operation that she harps on so much about was a failure and that she gets cancer and dies. I also hope that it is contagious and that her imaginary "niece" gets it as well.

pentwyn should be next.
Shes entertaining "The Rear Party" (not for the first time either), Her favourite films are....

Orfficer and a genitlaman
Top gun
Preety woman
Solder
Black hawn dawn
Ghost
Grease
Plantoon
She must have hired them from UN Mikes in "Turkey Town"......

Pentwyn keep up the entertainment you feckin Loony

Aunty Stella said:
pentwyn should be next.

I noticed that even after all of the "love" was bestowed on her, the fcuking bunny boiling loon STILL hasn't taken the hint and died.

I hope her operation that she harps on so much about was a failure and that she gets cancer and dies. I also hope that it is contagious and that her imaginary "niece" gets it as well.
Would that be for the personality replacement or anal reduction?

Or just to simply remove her head from Flashy's poor arse?