• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who gets issued what weapon?

is it to do with rank or experience or do you have to pass a course to get either a UGL, LMG or GPMG, pistol or man the .50 or GMG
You select your weapon load out before you go on a patrol or something. I like to choose the UGL with the pistol for side arm, extra frag grenades and a smoke. I also have the marathon perk on so I can run further and the one where you can't be spotted by UAVs.

The higher up the ranks you go your weapon gets smaller, if there is a war on then A Field Marshal is armed with a stick.
Changed a bit since the old days then?

Captain Blackadder: Don't forget your stick Lieutenant
Lieutenant George: Rather, sir. Wouldn't want to face a machine gun without this.

You select your weapon load out before you go on a patrol or something. I like to choose the UGL with the pistol for side arm, extra frag grenades and a smoke. I also have the marathon perk on so I can run further and the one where you can't be spotted by UAVs.
hahaha and UGL ona pistol? sick! 'the UGL with the pistol'

When I was in British West Hartlepool we had blowpipes issued to us.
Monkey hanger walt - anyone in the vicinity of the Heugh, the Banjo or Brenda Road is issued with 20 feet best manilla rope, monkey hanging for the use of - NOT blowpipes (because they would just think they were big No.6 or L & B's)

(I think blowpipes may have been issued in Seaton Carew though).

Latest Threads