Who from the DMS, is infact left in Blighty?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Ventress, Mar 20, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just a quick check to gauge the DMS audience for the Board. I know of three Medics who peruse the Board- How many more are left behind?

2. I'm here - sending my laundry forward!
  3. Still here, but not for long
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What, has there been a rush on Blue Unction?
  5. Lolololololololololololololol
  6. I'm Still here, Trying to get the hell out of here for a Nice little Tour in the SUNSHINE, it seems that two pencils up my nose and my Y-Fronts on my head aint helping, Any Tips????????????
  7. Yeh,

Me too.  I seem to be the bloke who is always doing too important a job to be released and has to stay back here in Blighty!!... well Germany last time around.

However, as just about every bugger is out there already, I suspect we will all be going to the 'follow up'
  8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Hopefully, I am hoping for a Bar on the GW1 medal!
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Well as no one else from the DMS are left, will the last Fd Hosp to deploy please turn the gas off and leave the key under mat!

I am not sure where any RAMC/QA BCR's will come from as I have to spoken to soldiers from a Unit that was used as backfill to a deployed Unit and they beleive they are the only RAMC soldiers left undeployed in UK! Apart from all the Medical Centre people!- Oh and PSI's with the TA! (Sorry Elvis!)
  10. Lets pray that we don't need BCRs!
  11. 'Q' !!!!! How the Devil are you old bean ? absolutely fabo to see you running the board ? needs a fine young chap as yourself to control the knuckleheads of t'day. Must chat soon bash a few sandbags and swing a few HPP's

Catch ya later Dude