Who failed to Clock in

Seems a 60 year old Brit died of a heart attack while watching strippers in a Thai strip joint, which ARRSER didn't clock in this morning.

Linky Thingy

Seems a 60 year old Brit died of a heart attack while watching strippers in a Thai strip joint, which ARRSER didn't clock in this morning.

Linky Thingy
I've done a quick Google and the "gentleman's club" probably would not be frequented by the ARRSE members who like far eastern "cuisine and scenery", for two reasons.

A: The performers are female.

B: They are all over the age of consent.

"Onlookers said he was sitting next to the stage and was waving around a foam police baton toy before he fell face first onto the tiled floor. "

A "police baton". Yeah, right...

Bastard owed me a tenner...which is probably true after some of teh sessions we had in the Redwing.

eodmatt, most likely

the nameless corpse could be my hero if it was known whether he had already progressed a little further along the locale/establishment's normal consumer* experience pathway and this was a breather before a return trip

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/dignitas-bacon.273202/

* those involving proper bar-girls, not ersatz ones

Onlookers said he was sitting next to the stage and was waving around a foam police baton toy before he fell face first onto the tiled floor.
Bounce Bananna? :?

Bounce Bananna.jpg