Who exactly is this??

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Hes_Behind_You, Nov 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are a lot of us that know him and I imagine like me many are pishing themselves with laughter having watched it. :wink:
  2. Oh my, I wondered what you were on about till I carried on watching.
  3. Obviously Lads' Army wasn't enough for him. Record stuck in the groove.
  4. I met him a couple of weeks ago in the guise of our drill instructor.
    He’s a very funny man, I was literally crying on parade :D
  5. Get him to demonstrate "Foot Dril As Carried Out on HM Submarines..."

Was our Drill Pig when I did my D&D 2 about 25 years ago!

Is it me or is he growing to look more and more like a former D Int? :wink:
  6. I don't know about your mate but shouldn't I have been more excited about Suzi Perry in her underwear?
  7. I can't see the video in work. Would I be right in thinking that his favourite word was "Smegma"?
  8. I remember him from about the same time...who'd have pegged him for a future media star?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

9. That's the man, the "second half" of a lamented Jock Infantry Regt

WO2 Watch... :wink:
  10. Don't be obtuse Petri: are you trying to insinuate that the man in question was also involved in the same activities as a Templer CSM?

There were rumours.........but no proof, allegedly :oops:
  11. It's Sergeant Major Sullivan. Anyway, forget that - look at the birds tits when you first see her thermals!
  12. That's the same man who, on our A1 course, had the pi$$ ripped out of him for having a much-repaired blow up dolly in his bunk in NI.

His retort was priceless...

"Gentlemen, I'll have you know that you're being disrespectful to the woman I love!"

That must have been before he became partial to the real thing! Allegedly... :wink:
  13. A fine array of chest furniture!
  14. So that's 2 Sgt Mjr's in one 6 minute clip, my, somebody has a good agent. Ooooh Sgt Mjr should you be putting that in my ear (especially as your not a trained medic and some would say CSM as well)