Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who eat all the pies..??

What is more likely is that whilst you "thinies" are waiting your turn in the very long queue, you catch Covid and snuff it. Whoops-a-daisy.

Isn't that delightfully ironic? Fit, healthy people like you dying off because you are behind people like me in the queue.

It must be really frustrating for people like you, which in turn will cause stress and heart problems.

Laugh! I've just had to put down my sausage rolls to wipe my eyes.
Hope you choke, fatty

But that is what the trials and approval system is designed to reduce.

What is more likely is that whilst you "thinies" are waiting your turn in the very long queue, you catch Covid and snuff it. Whoops-a-daisy.

Isn't that delightfully ironic? Fit, healthy people like you dying off because you are behind people like me in the queue.

It must be really frustrating for people like you, which in turn will cause stress and heart problems.

Laugh! I've just had to put down my sausage rolls to wipe my eyes.
They will be damp now.
Try drying them out by inserting them rectally (your own) with a long stick.

They will be damp now.
Try drying them out by inserting them rectally (your own) with a long stick.

They were eaten ages ago, you frustrated tit! Mmmmm.... Greggs!!!

They were eaten ages ago, you frustrated tit! Mmmmm.... Greggs!!!
Saving the country’s Greggadillos first will help the economy. Letting old pensioners who spend nothing go will also help the economy.

Makes perfect sense then to move the Piabetic community to priority 1 and pensioners (and doleys) to the bottom of the list.

I pesonally thank you for your above and beyond dedication to helping the Chancellor balance the books. You deserve to be saved from the Chop Fluey plague.

Saving the country’s Greggadillos first will help the economy. Letting old pensioners who spend nothing go will also help the economy.

Makes perfect sense then to move the Piabetic community to priority 1 and pensioners (and doleys) to the bottom of the list.

I pesonally thank you for your above and beyond dedication to helping the Chancellor balance the books. You deserve to be saved from the Chop Fluey plague.
I know, I know. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

I mean, what is the point of all that self-discipline and iron-will, when all it does it cause you to be shoved to the back of the queue. When people like me quite literally have had our cake and eaten it as well.

When you say all those with a Greggs Priority Pass will get vaccinated first is that like first after the five higher priority groups before them?

Makes sense really to deal with the various groups in the order of the impact they’ll likely present to the NHS.

Public Health England official guidance has confirmed severely obese people with Body Mass Indexes (BMI) of more than 60 and aged between 18 and 65 will be on the priority list*​

The vaccine priority queue ranked:​
1. Residents and staff in a care home for older adults​
2. All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers​
3. All those 75 years of age and over​
4. All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 18 years of age)​
5. All those 65 years of age and over​
6. Adults aged 18 to 65 years in an at-risk group *
7. All those 60 years of age and over​
8. All those 55 years of age and over​
9. All those 50 years of age and over​

Yeah, but the majority of those will also have Greggs Priority passes anyway so it'd probably make good logistical sense to just set up a vaccination post in the pie queue. Two fat birds with one fat stone.

Wooden Wonder

War Hero
The Old Man spent a few weeks in Gloucester and Cheltenham hospitals in the summer. I couldn’t believe the levels of obesity amongst the nursing and auxiliary staff. These are health-care professionals and some of them could barely waddle from the nurses’ station to the ward bays.

Following the first lock down Gregg's opened over a 1,000 new branches (mostly in the north of England, obviously). Couple that with giving them the "vaccine" first it would appear there is some agenda at play here to thin the herd and rid the country of undesirables.

Kirkz

LE
Plant Operator Mechanic of the Glorious Corps of Royal Engineers...Pure Gods (Buddha) who can literally move mountains. Others bow in our radiant presence.
Buddha is not a God though.

endure

GCM
As a Type II "Piabetic," I would like to thank all of you taxpayers out there for funding my early-vaccination. I will thoroughly enjoy it when that happy day arrives, knowing that it is annoying the hell out of many of those on here.

Cheers.
#metoo

Latest Threads