Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who eat all the pies..??

Looks like all those with a Greggs 'Priority Pass' will get vaccinated first so that should use up most of the stocks...

Severely obese and diabetes patients among first to get coronavirus vaccine​

Public Health England official guidance has confirmed severely obese people with Body Mass Indexes (BMI) of more than 60 and aged between 18 and 65 will be on the priority list

W00t, Diabetes to the rescue!

And good news for the remainers on the Brexit threads, as those suffering serious mental health issues can get the vaccine early too

I think the Government is missing a trick here. Difficult times calls for difficult solutions. Your place in the vaccine queue should be determined by your BFT time or whatever it’s called nowadays.
Granted, I would struggle to get anywhere near my times when I was, ahem, in my prime, but I’d take my chances against the significant % of the population that keeps Greggs in profit. Just think of the savings to the NHS in the austere years ahead.
“Back of the queue you fat fcuker”!

Looks like all those with a Greggs 'Priority Pass' will get vaccinated first so that should use up most of the stocks...

When you say all those with a Greggs Priority Pass will get vaccinated first is that like first after the five higher priority groups before them?

Makes sense really to deal with the various groups in the order of the impact they’ll likely present to the NHS.

Public Health England official guidance has confirmed severely obese people with Body Mass Indexes (BMI) of more than 60 and aged between 18 and 65 will be on the priority list*​

The vaccine priority queue ranked:​
1. Residents and staff in a care home for older adults​
2. All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers​
3. All those 75 years of age and over​
4. All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 18 years of age)​
5. All those 65 years of age and over​
6. Adults aged 18 to 65 years in an at-risk group *
7. All those 60 years of age and over​
8. All those 55 years of age and over​
9. All those 50 years of age and over​

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When you say all those with a Greggs Priority Pass will get vaccinated first is that like first after the five higher priority groups before them?

Makes sense really to deal with the various groups in the order of the impact they’ll likely present to the NHS.

Public Health England official guidance has confirmed severely obese people with Body Mass Indexes (BMI) of more than 60 and aged between 18 and 65 will be on the priority list*​

The vaccine priority queue ranked:​
1. Residents and staff in a care home for older adults​
2. All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers​
3. All those 75 years of age and over​
4. All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 18 years of age)​
5. All those 65 years of age and over​
6. Adults aged 18 to 65 years in an at-risk group *
7. All those 60 years of age and over​
8. All those 55 years of age and over​
9. All those 50 years of age and over​

Unfortunately there's a fair few who will qualify under group 2 "Health and social care workers"

Well that's me fucked. My BMI is in the centre of the healthy zone and I'm almost 67.
No vaccine for ich. Just let the fat fuckers die, the fat fuckers. :boogie:

Well that's me fucked. My BMI is in the centre of the healthy zone and I'm almost 67.
No vaccine for ich. Just let the fat ******* die, the fat *******. :boogie:
You’ll be in group 7 assuming both, that they get to group seven before old age claims you and that you don’t get the WuFlu and kark before you get the vaccine.

Now I might be wrong, but it seems to me that anyone with a BMI of over 60 is only interested in stuffing their face and how fucked their knees are (not to mention all the other comorbidities that come with being a gluttonous lump of lard).

A productive member of society they ain’t, unless one considers the amount of shit they generate.

Frankly, who cares if a few of them snuff-it?

They’ll be saving the NHS a ton of money and at the same time making themselves useful as an object lesson to others that ‘fat bloater’ as a lifestyle choice has consequences.

Personally, I think any vaccine should start with those who are the most useful to society, (medical staff, telephone sanitizers, pub landlords, etc), with the least useful at the end of the queue (IV drug users, politicians, etc.)

Dianne Abbott being both obese and a politician should only be vaccinated once the rest of the world is.

<snip>

They’ll be saving the NHS a ton of money and at the same time making themselves useful as an object lesson to others that ‘fat bloater’ as a lifestyle choice has consequences.

Personally, I think any vaccine should start with those who are the most useful to society, (medical staff, telephone sanitizers, pub landlords, etc), with the least useful at the end of the queue (IV drug users, politicians, etc.)

Dianne Abbott being both obese and a politician should only be vaccinated once the rest of the world is.
Think of the savings to the NHS when they do not have to treat undertakers' hernias...

As a Type II "Piabetic," I would like to thank all of you taxpayers out there for funding my early-vaccination. I will thoroughly enjoy it when that happy day arrives, knowing that it is annoying the hell out of many of those on here.

Cheers.

As a Type II "Piabetic," I would like to thank all of you taxpayers out there for funding my early-vaccination. I will thoroughly enjoy it when that happy day arrives, knowing that it is annoying the hell out of many of those on here.

Cheers.
Fortunately, most of us will have to wait our turn and watch all the side-effects you will not doubt suffer.

No vaccine for ich. Just let the fat ******* die, the fat *******. :boogie:

We can cut one of your lungs out with a blunt knife if you’d like.

Fortunately, most of us will have to wait our turn and watch all the side-effects you will not doubt suffer.

But that is what the trials and approval system is designed to reduce.

What is more likely is that whilst you "thinies" are waiting your turn in the very long queue, you catch Covid and snuff it. Whoops-a-daisy.

Isn't that delightfully ironic? Fit, healthy people like you dying off because you are behind people like me in the queue.

It must be really frustrating for people like you, which in turn will cause stress and heart problems.

Laugh! I've just had to put down my sausage rolls to wipe my eyes.

Latest Threads