Who dropped the Maple Donuts...what is going on with your Government?

He will stay, he could only be golden for so long within the party and he has finally been properly bloodied, surprised it took so long. As of now the conservatives don’t have a strong enough base to bring the Liberals down and the NDP are run by a nobody wearing a turban, so they haven’t a hope in hell.
As for maple donuts, they taste like shït......
@terminal will be along to sort your question properly in short order most likely.

He will stay, he could only be golden for so long within the party and he has finally been properly bloodied, surprised it took so long. As of now the conservatives don’t have a strong enough base to bring the Liberals down and the NDP are run by a nobody wearing a turban, so they haven’t a hope in hell.
As for maple donuts, they taste like shït......
@terminal will be along to sort your question properly in short order most likely.
Interesting to know. Trying to stay somewhat current with world affairs, but the in depth local stuff is best explained by the natives.

BTW you folks are known for maple donuts, weed, hot slutty chicks, and Honkers eh!

in depth local stuff is best explained by the natives.
Hmmmm, ok. Well a guy down the road from me is a blacksmith/weldor with a wife and a couple of kids. They just bought a new place over on the hwy so their horses have more room. Apparently the husband has been banging away at a female farrier who happens to be his wifes bff and the old girl accidentally walked in on a private shoeing session with the farrier bent over getting mounted and was a tad upset. She proceeded to put a frozen pail of water through the farriers suv’s drivers window, OPP were called and no chargers were doled out. The husband is now residing at the farriers house and I suspect the newly acquired property will be on the market again in short order.

Is that local and indepth explained by a native enough for ya?

Hmmmm, ok. Well a guy down the road from me is a blacksmith/weldor with a wife and a couple of kids. They just bought a new place over on the hwy so their horses have more room. Apparently the husband has been banging away at a female farrier who happens to be his wifes bff and the old girl accidentally walked in on a private shoeing session with the farrier bent over getting mounted and was a tad upset. She proceeded to put a frozen pail of water through the farriers suv’s drivers window, OPP were called and no chargers were doled out. The husband is now residing at the farriers house and I suspect the newly acquired property will be on the market again in short order.

How much will fo you think the property will be listed for? Did we have any gingers involved? Sounds like he blew the chance for a threesome!

Got a link?

Canada - a country I lived just a couple of miles away for a while, and a place I admire. I actually felt like going to the Maple Leaf here in London for some chicken wings - got lazy because of the shite weather.

I actually like Trudeau and the current Canadian gov't - I mean they actually have most ministers who are sort of qualified in the areas they represent. Though, sometimes he does seem to act so school boyish clueless. Anyways, I am out of depth here, so I will stop it for the local to chime in with more intelligent comments.

Canada - a country I lived just a couple of miles away for a while, and a place I admire. I actually felt like going to the Maple Leaf here in London for some chicken wings - got lazy because of the shite weather.

I actually like Trudeau and the current Canadian gov't - I mean they actually have most ministers who are sort of qualified in the areas they represent. Though, sometimes he does seem to act so school boyish clueless. Anyways, I am out of depth here, so I will stop it for the local to chime in with more intelligent comments.
Please, tell me more about the bad weather...

Please, tell me more about the bad weather...
Nothing exciting - just enough wind to blow your headphones away while standing still. And pouring showers one sec and the Sun dazzling next - so just decided to hang inside with a microwaved dinner and some Kiwis and Saffers.

That said, to vaguely get back on the topic, UofMichigan alumni and some current students are meeting up at the Maple Leaf (don't ask me why) this coming Thur for a get together so I might be heading there for the evening if something else doesn't pop up.

The Poutine at Maple Leaf is actually pretty decent, comparing it to Poutine from Canada.

How much will fo you think the property will be listed for? Did we have any gingers involved? Sounds like he blew the chance for a threesome!
Blond and curly brunette. Property was bought with hefty mortgage in the summer for $750 Cdn, but had been on the market for quite some time, my guess 600ish. I’m hoping its a divorce myself as the property, machinery, and shop equipment would all go up auction most likely and I wouldn’t have far to haul stuff home......

Blond and curly brunette. Property was bought with hefty mortgage in the summer for $750 Cdn, but had been on the market for quite some time, my guess 600ish. I’m hoping its a divorce myself as the property, machinery, and shop equipment would all go up auction most likely and I wouldn’t have far to haul stuff home......
Well save up! Auctions can be a decent way to get some nice things. What would you be looking for?

Nothing exciting - just enough wind to blow your headphones away while standing still. And pouring showers one sec and the Sun dazzling next - so just decided to hang inside with a microwaved dinner and some Kiwis and Saffers.

That said, to vaguely get back on the topic, UofMichigan alumni and some current students are meeting up at the Maple Leaf (don't ask me why) this coming Thur for a get together so I might be heading there for the evening if something else doesn't pop up.

The Poutine at Maple Leaf is actually pretty decent, comparing it to Poutine from Canada.
Unless you’ve eaten poutine out of the hollow of a French Canadian strippers back in Timmins, you can’t properly judge Canadian poutine......

These are the cats meow!

Unless you’ve eaten poutine out of the hollow of a French Canadian strippers back in Timmins, you can’t properly judge Canadian poutine......
Never had that experience. But the best Poutine I had consistently was at the Twisted Apron (or something, can get the name wrong) and Frenchy's in Windsor.

Well save up! Auctions can be a decent way to get some nice things. What would you be looking for?
Shop equipment, need a new plasma cutter and portable stick welder. All their farm equipment is more for supporting horses and not field cropping so useless to me. Guy was stupid and only took his clothes and small shit so she has already inventoried everything else. This has all taken place in the last two weeks, but his old lady must have had a clue as she seems quite organized......

Shop equipment, need a new plasma cutter and portable stick welder. All their farm equipment is more for supporting horses and not field cropping so useless to me. Guy was stupid and only took his clothes and small shit so she has already inventoried everything else. This has all taken place in the last two weeks, but his old lady must have had a clue as she seems quite organized......
She sounds pretty pissed. The pursuit of strange pussy has consequences. May you find some scores.

Guy was stupid and only took his clothes and small shit so she has already inventoried everything else. This has all taken place in the last two weeks, but his old lady must have had a clue as she seems quite organized......
I think you will find this pattern in a lot of cases mate. Including my own BS now - owed a ton (well not really - a few thou) by exes, who are now trying to back away - I will never front girls again!