Who does my arrse wipe look like? Vote now!

:toilet: So I went for a poo. When I wiped the old back passage, I did my customary visual check of the results after the first swipe, and saw none other than Chewbacca staring back at me! :toilet:

I'm sure you Arrsers can come up with better resemblances. :toilet:

Let's hear 'em, or better still, make your own! :toilet::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

When I look at the picture I just see a naked woman on her back in a pool of blood.

Is it just me?

L

lumpy2

Is this some sort of clandestine psychological testing, SD? Like the inkblots? Stop messing with my psyche ;-)

Is this some sort of clandestine psychological testing, SD? Like the inkblots? Stop messing with my psyche ;-)
Sadly no, don't read too much into it Bond, I mean Lumpy. It's not a recruitment drive sponsored by MI5, it's just a shit stain, on some bog roll.

Your mission will start when the fox visits the chickens (subliminal message only YOU can read).

Is this some sort of clandestine psychological testing,
Is it?

I better delete my reply.

And bury the whore quickly.

Since it's Friday, and the wine is flowing, if any Arrser can come up with a better (self taken) picture of comedic bum scrapings, I will dust off the wallet and donate £10 to Help For Heroes, or the charity of their choice.

Any Photoshopped/fake bollocks will be disqualified.

My decision is final and undisputed but severe peer pressure and a lack of fakery may over ride me (if I see fit).

Since it's Friday, and the wine is flowing, if any Arrser can come up with a better (self taken) picture of comedic bum scrapings, I will dust off the wallet and donate £10 to Help For Heroes, or the charity of their choice.

Any Photoshopped/fake bollocks will be disqualified.

My decision is final and undisputed but severe peer pressure and a lack of fakery may over ride me (if I see fit).
I have a job lot of movicol laxative left over.

Are performance enhancing drugs disallowed.

Is it a butterfly?

Albeit one that I have scraped off my windscreen with my on board wank hank.

No, fuck it. Go the Full Monty and the post pics of your diahhrea stained dead whore.

Then we turn your front door to matchwood and steal your Andrex!
Andrex?

I don't wipe my arse with that.

Bet you wondered where all your socks you could never find went to...