• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who does my arrse wipe look like? Vote now!

:toilet: So I went for a poo. When I wiped the old back passage, I did my customary visual check of the results after the first swipe, and saw none other than Chewbacca staring back at me! :toilet:

I'm sure you Arrsers can come up with better resemblances. :toilet:

Let's hear 'em, or better still, make your own! :toilet::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

L

lumpy2

Is this some sort of clandestine psychological testing, SD? Like the inkblots? Stop messing with my psyche ;-)

Is this some sort of clandestine psychological testing, SD? Like the inkblots? Stop messing with my psyche ;-)
Sadly no, don't read too much into it Bond, I mean Lumpy. It's not a recruitment drive sponsored by MI5, it's just a shit stain, on some bog roll.

Your mission will start when the fox visits the chickens (subliminal message only YOU can read).

Since it's Friday, and the wine is flowing, if any Arrser can come up with a better (self taken) picture of comedic bum scrapings, I will dust off the wallet and donate £10 to Help For Heroes, or the charity of their choice.

Any Photoshopped/fake bollocks will be disqualified.

My decision is final and undisputed but severe peer pressure and a lack of fakery may over ride me (if I see fit).

Since it's Friday, and the wine is flowing, if any Arrser can come up with a better (self taken) picture of comedic bum scrapings, I will dust off the wallet and donate £10 to Help For Heroes, or the charity of their choice.

Any Photoshopped/fake bollocks will be disqualified.

My decision is final and undisputed but severe peer pressure and a lack of fakery may over ride me (if I see fit).
I have a job lot of movicol laxative left over.

Are performance enhancing drugs disallowed.

Latest Threads