Who does he think he is?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Loretta, Nov 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been talking to a friend tonight who's been involved with someone for a couple of years. He spends a lot of time away from home, and my friend likes the odd drink when she's sitting around waiting for his return. By the odd drink,I mean that she has a litre bottle of vodka that's been sitting in her cupboard for over 12 months and is still nearly half full, so it's hardly full-blown alky bottle-at-a-sitting stuff.

Thing is, he was home a few weeks back (he doesn't drink at all and doesn't think she should) and when she went to pour a drink tonight, the half remaining bottle had been emptied and re-filled with water. She also had a couple of bottles of wine that she keeps in for friends, and that has been removed as well.

So, given that he's a serving soldier, come on guys - is this normal squaddie thinking? Are you lot turning alcohol free, or is he a controlling cnut who brings shame on the services? If it's normal, where can a girl go to find a real man when you lot turn all righteous on us???? This is not me looking for squaddie dates but always thought you lot were a bit easier going than this!

Would you pour good drink away?
  2. Anybody who does that to beer is obviously the devil. I think he needs to go on his Motor Cycle Training Course. Some of ya's will know what i mean!
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

He's a controlling Viking, get her to fcuk him off pronto.
  4. He is obviously gay and likes large bikers to enter him up the cack pipe.

Tell her to bin him now and bring a full bottle of vodka round to my gaff.
  5. absolute sacrilege - might not have thought the same way if it was lager or american beer but anything else - well apart from advocaat l - is pure sacrilege and he should be thrashed within an inch of his life
  6. yer Right he is a control knobber who needs sorting out. What a waste of good booze I f your friend likes I will replace the bottle with a nice bottle of Jack Daniels. Get rid of the ass wipe and live your life how you want to girl.

7. He sounds like a freak!! get your mate to post her pic in the gallery and Im sure she'll find a man, real man (no offence to you tee-total weirdos) who likes to drink alcohol and nail birds.
  8. This man is abnormally fixated. The situation can only get worse, and if left unchecked will decline until the stage is reached at which his mug shot appeears in the paper. The accompanying article will describe his final hours and will end in the words '...before turning the gun on himself.'
  9. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Looks like a bloke who will give her a slapping at some point.
  10. Come on guys, this is a bit harsh, we don't know the guy's story maybe he has a drink problem him self and doesn't want the temptation.
  11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Then he should admit it and stop the control freak behaviour.

I still reckon he is a bitch-slapper.
  12. In the Salvation Army?
  13. mmmh. Filled the Vodka bottle back up with water, wine gone missing!!!

Sounds like he has drunk it himself......dont be fooled!
  14. also, whats your friend doing, still over half a bottle of vodka in 12 months, she needs to toughen up. IF she drinks the whole bottle before his return and replaces it, then he will never know!!!!

15. She ought to buy some water bottles, empty them out and fill with vodka.