WHO DOES AND DOESNT SELL THE X-FACTOR SINGLE OR OUR POPPY?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Muggle, Oct 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been browsing the web tonight, looking at our most popular stores, and noticed that, so far, none of them have been advertising, or selling the X-Factor single. As for visits to popular stores (the ones advertised on TV - you know the ones I mean), none have been selling Poppy's either.

Am I wrong in thinking that we live within a UNITED KINGDOM, therefore, whoever lives here, should support whatever our troops do? Or am I being slightly biased at the fact that my dad was Scots and my mum a UK passport holder? I was born in Canada myslef, but fud me, I'd lay down my life for our troops, just as they do for us!

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Makes my blood BOIL :pissedoff: that in this Great country, we cannot view our opinions and support who we hold dearest, for fear that our govern-stupid-ment offends anyone that does not have out views.

As far as I'm concerened; if you dont like what WE preach - GET THE FCUK OUT THEN!!!!

2. F*ck off you moaning face b*stard.

3. if i didn't moan about it, then who the feck would?

i'm a female after all :twisted:

hehehe!

4. ps - luv u too Biccies xxx :p

5. Beat it you whining fat c*nt.

6. Just had the milkman round. I was outraged and disgusted to find he wasn't selling poppies or the latest x-factor single on his milk float. And I think he was Polish.

These people come over here etc, etc, war, Nazis, blah, etc, Daily Mail.

7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

On a side note, my knob doesn't smell this morning!

8. Not what your missus said! :lol:

Another shite thread, the x factor single FFS, who gives a f*ck - if you want to donate to H4H then do it, you don't have to buy a crap single by some talentless no hopers to do it. As for poppies, most serving members by now are getting used to the public apathy shown towards us, if a business doesn't do poppies I can choose not to spend money there. I believe all should pay their respects to the fallen but making endless bone threads about it is unlikely to change things.

Okay - I'm done now :)

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If it does it would only be the faint smell of her clacker.

10. Not another one of the 'FFS/Poppy Gestapo Brigade'!!....ffs :lol: :lol:
    Same sh*t every year just because someone is not wearing a poppy some whining cnut starts! w*nkers have already started here.knobs link

11. There are no poppies on sale in reception where I work, and they are not selling wrist bands, badges OR the X-factor single. Its a disgrace I tell you. I'll go and have a word with the bloke* who is supposed to be in charge and give him a piece of my mind (its ok, I have some to spare as I'm not using most of it anyway)

harrumph harrumph, wasn't like this in my day, rustles newspaper, etc....

*oh bugger, that would be me then.....

12. I dont sell the x factor single im so so sorry may i borrow the mess Webley and have a moment alone please.

13. My college.

14. I live near to a well known military base and the local "supermarkets" in my village both sell poppies and 1 also sells the H4H wrist bands. The next local town comes to a standstill as a mark of respect when ther is a repatriation ceremony

15. Have a look at the reality page on the wwpoppydrop website and see why you may want to think about buying a poppy you spankers