Who do you hate more?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by catton01, Dec 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thinking about blair and brown i really dont know who i dislike the most? i think there both idiots!!
  2. Blair's a clever man and should be ashamed of himself and what his Government has done.

It's strange to realise that in some countries we could be imprisoned or shot for such mildly subversive opinions.... :whew:
  3. tell you who i hate..............Kira cochrane!
  4. I hate Blair more than any other thing on God's green earth...

Sorry, miles away. What was the question?
  5. I hate everyone!
  6. Blair - an intelligent man who allowed himself (and his sense of duty to a country that, if all the world were a school playground, would be the school bully) to be browbeaten into a position whereby he is forced to take action he would otherwise rather not take.

Prescott - words fail me.

Beckett - third against the wall when the Revolution comes (see items 1 and 2, above).

PS : Merry Christmas everyone.
  7. Dodi and Diana - The bast**rds wrote off my white Uno, but won't admit liability!!!!
  8. I hate sand in my sandwiches, just as much as I hate sand in my vasoline-
  9. Blair is a cnut and worse... who else sends people into harms way without a backward glance?
  10. I hate the manufacturers of Rohypnol. They've added a blue dye to it now. Cnuts.
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Oh - and Patricia "Best Year Ever" Hewitt - patronising cow.
  12. No No No No NO the people in mind may well all be cnuts but the person at the top of my hitlist is................
    I would love to cause some serious fuc*king pain to that bloke!!!!!!
  13. Lionel = Terrible dance routines
    James = Not my kind of music really

You are a hard task master catton 01

What next: Puppies V Kittens
  14. Oh dear, you need therapy.....
  15. Therapy??

I refer to Matelots previous reply :x