Who do the Scots support?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
How they are going to manage devolution when they have yet to master evolution!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This must be an anti-Scottish plot by the English as we would never be caught sumuggling fake shirts :twisted:

Anyway, can someone give me a good website where I can print off the flag(s) of the team(s) I have always supported - USA/Algeria/Slovenia? :D

Why just the Scots? A lot of us Welsh despise the English! Doublly insulting as we get tourists displaying their wife's sanatry towels on their cars, thinking that we actually support them "well they are a home nation" mentality.
Like fuck we do after a 1000 years of trying to wipe us out it's like flying the Swastika in fucking Tel Aviv.

You Cunt's ANYONE BUT ENGLAND too right! :evil:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAND relax! :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That's a Baaaaaaaah'd attitude you have there llech :twisted:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
drain_sniffer said:
llech said:
Why just the Scots? A lot of us Welsh despise the English! )
but no one really cares about you
Sounds like you picked up several bites there llech :twisted: :nemo:

Edited to add several 8)

Who cares.
However, if the boot were on the other foot, I would be rooting for their team over the other furriners. Up until about 10 years ago anyway.

I just hope we win it so we can rub their noses in it for another 40 years.
I don't know who brought wales into the conversation. Do they even have a football team?

Bitter, Bitter, Buggers....

I'll be supporting England and France...but not Wayne Rooney....sorry, but he looks like Shrek and scares my wee boy.

T_A

Well I was supporting England against the Australian Barbarians... unless you are talking about football in which case I don't give a shit.

Auld-Yin said:
Sounds like you picked up several bites there llech :twisted: :nemo:

Edited to add several 8)
And loads more to come, I'm sure, once the Inngerlish fire up the outrage boat :D

Northern_Biff said:
I don't know who brought wales into the conversation. Do they even have a football team?
Yes they do, and a bloody good one too! And it's proper football btw, not this eleven a side stuff.

Ulster_Rifleman said:
Northern_Biff said:
Yes they do, and a bloody good one too! And it's proper football btw, not this eleven a side stuff.
I think you will find that egg chasing is just illegal football