Who do i see for removals for medical discharge

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by foreverxbox, Feb 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Im currently in service accomidation getting md i know that im entitled but have never sorted removals who sorts it out. Any help would be very appreciated

  2. visit your unit welfare officer (families office) he "should" be able to answer all your questions or at least point you in the right direction!