Who deleted my thread?

I started a topic asking how Arrse was allowed to exist when the Government has declared that all blogs, emails and websites that discuss defence issues are now illegal and it looks as if someone has deleted the thread. Can anyone tell me why?

oldbaldy

LE
Because it was arrse. Like you.

I did.

Because it was bonk, and stank of Journo trawl.

PartTimePongo said:
I did.

Because it was bonk, and stank of Journo trawl.
Welcome back PTP, we missed ya :D

Just in case you really deserve an answer, go and look at what it says on the door on your way in.

UNOFFICIAL

PTP for PM ............. also even a tarded mongospeller like me knows that unoffical is a real word arfur.

Like the use of the word BONK also

Thanks all :D

ArthurArse , this subject has also been done to death in a very long thread, with input from MoD PR.

ArthurArse said:
I started a topic asking how Arrse was allowed to exist when the Government has declared that all blogs, emails and websites that discuss defence issues are now illegal and it looks as if someone has deleted the thread. Can anyone tell me why?
Tell me why?

Tell me why?

Did you get very far?

Welcome back PTP :D

Goodbye ArthurArse :twisted:

Welcome back!

I genuinely thought you'd flounced off in a huff...

No, I was busy turning blank into brass at an alleged 'beauty spot'

What the f**k is beautiful about vertical topography and babies heads I have no idea.

I have to admit I'm very, very confused. I can't tell if the thread was deleted because that topic has already been discussed elsewhere as was alleged (I honestly didn't realise that these boards are only allowed one thread per topic) or because it "stank" of journalist trawl. Since when has a journalist asking a reasonable question been a 'trawl'? I thought everyone was keen to raise awareness about the way you've been treated, not brush it under the carpet. Maybe I was wrong...