Who decides on what an "Expense" store holds?

Just a quick one, I hope!

My expense store will not hold certain items such as AA batt amongst a whole range of "C" class items, as they say there is no requirement.

When I was an expense store-man I use to demand the world, from the entire "C" class world and more. My SQ and Sqn QM never battered an eye lid. Is my store man being mis-informed from above or was I just lucky to have management that turned the other way?

Without giving too much away, I am on a barracks but it is run by civvys!! Therefore no QM, RQ, etc...

Comments please. Cheers.

That explains it then, they are tight arsed buggers who refuse to stock anything. Expense is there to be used when it is needed, not stored away back at a depot never to be touched.

Expense is consumables, insect repellant, cam cream, batteries, arrse paper, batteries, string. Each item should have a min and max order number on a card and you should be able to go in and ask for batteries for a torch etc.

Taffnp said:
Expense is consumables, insect repellant, cam cream, batteries, arrse paper, batteries, string. Each item should have a min and max order number on a card and you should be able to go in and ask for batteries for a torch etc.
I think you'll that "arrse paper" is not an expense store consumable item, it is purchased through the stationary budget!

GrumpyGit said:
Taffnp said:
I think you'll that "arrse paper" is not an expense store consumable item, it is purchased through the stationary budget!
I'd certainly recommend sitting still when you go....

Find someone who's still got 349's, second biggest user of AA's after boogie boxes, GPS, walkmans, torches etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RED_ARSE The NAAFI Bar 37
O The NAAFI Bar 55
plant_life Weapons, Equipment & Rations 37