Who Dares W*nks

Bobby_Bert

Old-Salt
Some Sunday* light relief (that’s what she said) with this exclusive. I have made the Pulitzer Prize Board aware.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Yokel

LE
It is Sunday today..... Saturday Light Relief sounds like a TV show.

The thread title made me wonder if this was about mustachio men abseiling onto someone's balcony and watching them showering or walking around nude, or of the techniques outlined in books with 'SAS' in the title being used for covert spying on nude sunbathers.

Got to be fake news, after all "Them " can go in ,, operate, and exit and no one would know otherwise ;)

Those look like my Regiment's junior enlisted singlies billets.

Lot of wanking going on there...

But our Corps of Engineers usually build them, so they are pretty solid.

Top journalism in that story.

"The missus of one commando in the Who Dares Wins outfit"

It is Sunday today..... Saturday Light Relief sounds like a TV show.

The thread title made me wonder if this was about mustachio men abseiling onto someone's balcony and watching them showering or walking around nude, or of the techniques outlined in books with 'SAS' in the title being used for covert spying on nude sunbathers.
Perhaps they abseil onto the balcony, do a stealth wank, and then sneak inside to wipe their dick on the curtains, pausing only to shit on table before leaving

In the late 70s I had an MQ in a flat down on Europe point in Gibraltar. They were solidly built but the wife of the Cpl from the MT platoon in the flat below us was somewhat...ahem...vocal. On a warm night with the windows open it was obvious what they were up to.

Still, being young, fit and newly married, my wife and I usually thought that rather than lie awake listening to the couple downstairs we might as well do the same... :)

Considering how much noise the couple downstairs made we could never figure out why they never woke their kids up...

Perhaps they abseil onto the balcony, do a stealth ****, and then sneak inside to wipe their dick on the curtains, pausing only to shit on table before leaving
It's no good telling me now!

I would have gone for selection if I'd known all this when I was younger.

Considering how much noise the couple downstairs made we could never figure out why they never woke their kids up...
Whatever your equivalent is to NyQuil with doxylamine, whatever is stronger than Night Nurse.

In the late 70s I had an MQ in a flat down on Europe point in Gibraltar. They were solidly built but the wife of the Cpl from the MT platoon in the flat below us was somewhat...ahem...vocal. On a warm night with the windows open it was obvious what they were up to.

Still, being young, fit and newly married, my wife and I usually thought that rather than lie awake listening to the couple downstairs we might as well do the same... :)

I believe drugging one’s children to help them nod off is popular amongst Brits spending time on the Iberian Peninsula...

Apparently you can tell it's SAS accommodation because they're the only MQs with a balcony.....

How the hell can the journo' still be alive? He states that "them" and "thems" wives were red faced, now we all know first of all they "them" always wear black nasty, secondly if you have seen my face, oops sorry, their face then it is a mandatory slotting.

How the hell can the journo' still be alive? He states that "them" and "thems" wives were red faced, now we all know first of all they "them" always wear black nasty, secondly if you have seen my face, oops sorry, their face then it is a mandatory slotting.
Some of the creatures wandering around Sterling Lines would benefit from a hessian sack or two.

wheel

LE

St Georges block by chance ?.

Latest Threads