Who cut your hair love...the Council?

B

Biscuits_AB

Has anyone seen that dark haired thing who reports on Londons Traffic on the box in the morning?

Who the f*ck cut her hair?

It looks like she did it herself.

You on about this creature?

Agree, it looks like she combs her head with a thunderflash. Last time I saw hair like that was at the Nurburgring in '76 partly attached to Mr Lauda. (Antoher claim to fame, I was at the 'Ring in '76 when old rubber face whacked it into the barrier).

The Lord Flasheart said:

You on about this creature?

Agree, it looks like she combs her head with a thunderflash. Last time I saw hair like that was at the Nurburgring in '76 partly attached to Mr Lauda. (Antoher claim to fame, I was at the 'Ring in '76 when old rubber face whacked it into the barrier).
David Blunketts dog is her stylist by the look of it :twisted:

Is she related to Ruby Wax?

You'd still shag it though with yours or anyone else's.

:wink:

shortfuse said:
sh*t , i feel well out of order .... what if its chemo ? :D
No mate I reckon she's addicted to her rabbit and plugs it straight into the mains for a more impressive belt :lol:

shortfuse said:
sh*t , i feel well out of order .... what if its chemo ? :D
So, you like your bints to have skin like parchment, and, tracks up their arms, not to mention wearing wigs as well.

Your point IS..........................?

:lol: :twisted:

looks like she's running a kango rock drill of a hi cycle generator then ....

she should of remembered that earthing spike.

mind you , saying that theres another one who does the traffic for london in the morning that kicks the arrse right out of being an early morning munter , gauranteed to destroy any morning wood , ginger .... yes ginger hair tied into tight plats with a bum head centre parting , and "roland" glasses..... and fat !!!
she smuggles her own plate into the "eat all you can" buffet

it's tectonic.

If its chemo she should wear a hat. Anyway, since when did you develop a conscience shortfuse?

Back on track though, I'd have a pop.

Nothing wrong with cutting one's own hair,....... been doing mine for years.

And 'Yes', I am referring to the hair on my head! :wink:

It looks fine, but one gets a little fed up with even the 'general maintainance' of extremely long hair, the length of time it takes just to wash and dry it,..... it's a nightmare when you have to be somewhere with not much time to spare! I just wish I had the courage to go and get it all chopped off...... oh how liberating that would be! :D

Maybe I should run a poll in the naafi? :?:

I used to live with a bird with waist length hair .... what a f-ucking pain it was to , i even got one entangled in my fudge tunnel hair once , and by the time i freed it , i was in tears and holding something that looked like a bootlace with 8 conkers on it.

shortfuse said:
I used to live with a bird with waist length hair .... what a f-ucking pain it was to , i even got one entangled in my fudge tunnel hair once , and by the time i freed it , i was in tears and holding something that looked like a bootlace with 8 conkers on it.
Errr, just what the feck was she doing to you to get her hair rammed up your dung trumpet???

I believe her stylist is none other then Vidal Baboon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vampireuk The NAAFI Bar 277
BarcelonaAnalPark The NAAFI Bar 161
C The NAAFI Bar 42