Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Who can the british army NOT beat in a war

Police are concerned that the amnesty after the massacre of schoolchildren in Dunblane in 1996, which led to 200,000 weapons being handed in, has failed to dent the underworld's supply of pistols and revolvers. Criminals have maintained a steady flow of smuggled guns from eastern Europe, exhibition weapons reactivated in illegal "factories" run by underworld dealers, and guns stolen from private collections.

The estimate that 3m guns are illegally held in the UK - made by researchers collecting evidence for a parliamentary inquiry into the gun trade - is far higher than previously thought.

http://www.mcsm.org/britsban2.html[/quote]

This gets scary... when the armed forces need to expand to meet a national emergency we have...

The rifle clubs ( a few old and bold with bolt action weapons)
Pte Golden (2 Chinese airguns an airsoft pistol and a repro katana)
49 Para
Dad's army (Home made pikes and shotguns)
Assorted Yardies, Gangstas, Triads and Diamond Geezers (pistols, SMGs AKs with no more than a couple of mags each)

Any others who I have left out?

I want my Mummy,

SLR :(

U_K_22 said:
Don't forgot the everyday British public - not as an enemy but as a strategic defensive asset. Such a lean, hard-working and intelligent body of men and women, of great physical and mental stature, would no doubt answer the clarion call to defend the motherland...

You aint been to my town then i guess lol

You're all missing the fcuking point about our last line of defence - I defy any fcuking nation to rock up on our shores and say - the benefits stop here - it's a recipe for war crimes

Invincible that's what we are.

I can see the headlines in the Telegraph in about 50 years - it was the chavs that won it.

Who can the british army NOT beat in a war:

simple truth is no-one given the eqpt and the govt handcuffs taken off!
we are the oringinal and the best arse kicker in the ring.

sadly, the thing our govt can't beat is immigration and Brussels, and i don't mean sprouts.